THREE

Gray

  I hate Ophelia.I hate her green eyes,I hate her 90's haircut and her olive skin.I hate her short black nails.Im over her.Im here just for Ava,but it makes harder for me.We used to be friends till she I felt in love with her.A girl I can't have.A girl I don't want anymore.she is a stranger to me,but I can recognize her loud laugh.I haven't spoken to Ophelia in 2 years and I won't.If I could write our friendship, I would delete the part where I fall in love

  “Gray,are you okay?”I startled

  “Yes father,-I ran my hand through my hair-It's just..”

  “I know,know,”He cut in.”You don't need to talk with her,just ignore her.I know she broke your heart,”

  “I don't care about her anymore.”.He parked in front of her house.I wish I hadn't come back here.I hate this place.Her father was waiting for us outside.

  “Let me show you the rooms.”He said.I nodded and gave him a look of hatred.

  “It's only for a week okay?”My father tapped me on my back.We entered the house and he showed us our rooms.I was feeling okay until I saw her coming down the stairs.She stopped and started at me.She looked even more beautiful.She waved at me and gave me a little smile.She looked at me insistently but  he didn't seem to hate me. I hope she doesn't have feelings for me anymore.And She went in the kitchen.Her mother entered the house.She smiled at me and left the bag on the hanger.

  “Hi Connor!”She hugged him and then me.Ophelia was still looking at me.”You've grown so much!”She looked at me.Ophelia left the room and headed to the bathroom.”I'll let you unpack your things,I need to go back to work”.I nodded and headed to my room.Ravi went to his car and Pippa to hers.They left.

  Ophelia has been in the bathroom for an hour. I don't want to do this but I'm going to knock on the door. I'm going to piss myself if I don't.I knocked.

  “Ophelia,I need to go to the bathroom.Can you please leave?”I asked.

  “Sure.”She replied in a shaky voice.She cried.She unlocked the door and left, passing by me without saying anything.