THIRTY THREE

Gray

Leave me alone!”Someone cried.Its Ophelia.I slowly opened the door wide and she was banging her fist on a window. What is she going to do? She can't jump from the second floor.She saw us but didn't say anything.She broke the window and her hands were full of blood. The strange figure approached.She slipped on the blood beneath her as she tried to get away.And crawled with her back to the wall.

  “Accept your fate,Ophelia Singh.”The figure spoke.

  “Leave me the fuck alone!”She yelled and her voice broke.She was wearing black trousers and a black hoodie but now the pants are full of blood.Her hands were full of blood running down the floor.She took a shard and threw it at the figure. I knocked over a chair by mistake and that was her moment. The figure turned to us and she jumped. She jumped out the window from the second floor.

   My legs got stuck while it was approaching me. Leia was pulling me and I was standing there stuck watching how it was approaching. I remembered what Ophelia was doing and I ran away. I took Leia's hand and the thing started to run after us. A psychopath is running after us. We went down the stairs, jumping over the last three steps. We have one more floor until the exit where Ophelia, Hayden and Paris are waiting for us. I turned to Leia and saw the terror in her eyes. I got into a cart with syringes.The figure was approaching too fast, so I made a crazy decision. A broken window was in front of us and we jumped.