TWENTY SEVEN

Gray

  “Can't believe you're alive,guys,” Hayden said.

  “Where's Ophelia?”I asked.

  “She's on her way.She'll come soon.”Leia replied while hugging Paris.The last 4 days were terrible.Paris and I went to the party where I met Atlas. I stayed for quite a while until I saw Clara. I went to the bathroom and she came in.

  “Gray,I know you wanna kiss me.”

  “No,Clara,just no.”And I left.Then I saw Ava.She was talking with some girl.But it wasn't Ava.It was just a random girl.I started looking for Paris.I went in the backyard and I felt dizzy and fell on the ground.And then I woke up in this place.

  “In what way did she go?”Paris asked.It went like 20 minutes.

  “In that way,"Leia pointed at the other hallway.

“Let's go and find her,”Hayden said.

  We went into the hallway and started shouting her name.I checked the rooms,Leia the bathrooms,Paris the office and Hayden the emergency room.

  “She's nowhere.”I said.

  “But she went this way.”Leia replied.And then I remembered.The date.Its past 9 pm.

  “No.. No.. No,no,no,no.”I murmured, leaning on the wall.Everyone looked at me confused.”The date.”I whispered.”That's why she wanted to break up.”

  “We need to find her,now!”Paris said.”I'm going with Hayden this way,you and Leia that way.”She pointed with her hand.I went in the intended directions. There was glass and blood on the floor.I got a message from an unknown number.

  Stop looking for her.

  I patted Leia and showed her the message.

  “What does that mean?”She asked.I went on the stairs and reached the second floor. I entered a room that led to two other rooms and a closet that led to an operating room. I passed between the two rooms and entered the closet where everything was disturbed .The door to the other room was open.