Sunlight.

School Bus Graveyard:

Sunlight.

They say Icarus' tale was a cautionary one.

But why look at it that way?

When you can see how much human ambition and desire can reach?

Icarus wanted to fly towards heaven, and even if he fell he still got what he wanted.

─────────────────────────────────────

Synopsis 𖤓 In which Vera Jackson, the seemingly perfect girl was convinced by proxy by her best friend to attend an overnight trip to savannah. And now she and seven other teens were trapped in a hellish world similar to our own every time the clock hits midnight. Causing her already existing friendships to develop and adapt while also trying to balance her life in the real and the phantom realm.

And Ben was the tall, quiet, observant, and sweet guy she thought was cute.

Ben just moved with his his uncle, aunt, and cousin following them to keep the peaceful life he had before. Even if he couldn't be able to do what he used to love. His life was peaceful now. That peace was disrupted in both a pleasant and unpleasant way in the form of her and the phantom realm.

And Vera was the tall talkative, expressive, witty and nice girl he thought was pretty.

Alternatively 𖤓 In which little miss perfect and little big boy develop a bond that grew even through hell and back.

─────────────────────────────────────

Starring:

The lovers

The star:

Vera Jackson, little miss perfect

The hanged man:

Ben Clark, little big boy