Chapter 12

Big Meat's P.O.V

*2 months later*

I'm almost finished with school and my shop is finally ready. Apollo tried to give a naked ass shop nah nigga my shit gotta be tight just like the haircuts I give out. I got new black tile floors,painted the walls a greyish/silverish color,got black and silver chairs,black stations with marble tops, and 3 big 62 inch TVs in that MFA. Just finished today and I was locking it up when my P.O called.
*Phone Convo*
"Speak on it" I say.

"Need you to come up here you know the routine and don't piss infront of me this time" she says causing me to laugh.

"Can't make no promises but when" I ask.

"Today come around 4" she says and I hang up.

I finish locking up and walk to my car. I get in and call Apollo hot head ass.
*Phone Convo*
"Hello"he says.

"Come to meet with my P.O with me so she can try to stay off my dick" I say while starting my truck.

"Who Vanessa" he ask.

"Duh nigga who else the virgin mary" I say sarcastically.

"Fuck you but I guess i'll go just to get away from this dumbass firm they get on my damn nerves up here" he says.

"Just meet me up there"I say driving down the street.

"Alright nigga" he says and I hang up.

I pull up at my house and park. I open the garage and walk in my house.

"Karry"I yell as I sat on the couch.

"What boy" she says walking in the room.

"Guess what I gotta do today" I say turning on the TV.

"What and you better not say no childish shit"she says.

"Gotta meet with my P.O and do the piss in the bottle shit she should know by now that i'm not with that shit no more"I say.

"I know one thing you better piss in that bottle and put that mfa back in your pants because if you fuck her i'm cutting it off and she gone get fucked up"she says in all seriousness.

I chuckle.

"If you chop it off then how you gone get yours" I say with a smirk.

"I'll turn it into a toy" she laughs.

"Chill ain't nobody fucking that girl i'mma try to get her and Apollo together" I say nonchalantly.

"Boy you ain't cupid what if they don't like each other" she says.

"Why you knocking my brother game he gone get the number without my help watch" I say.

"Whatever boy what time you gotta be there" she ask.

"4 that's why I came home to relax a Lil bit" I say puting my feet up.

"Get your feet off that damn table"she snaps.

"Last time I checked I played for it"I say.

"Don't mean you can put your feet on it" she says.

"Suck my dick" I smirk.

"Boy shut the fuck up"she says.

"Come here" I say.

"No I gotta go see my mama today"she says.

"I don't care now come here"I say pulling her close to me.

"Quit i'm not trynna have to fix myself up all over again"she says trynna push me away.

"Stop playing"I say kissing on her neck.

"Stt....stop you play too much" she stutters.

"Come just 10 minutes" I say sucking on her neck.

"Boy stop"she moans.

I stop and look at her. She couldn't resist. I start to laugh.

"You play to much"she says rubbing her neck.

"I know" I say as pull her on my lap.

"Ooh you get on my nerve"she says punching me playfully.

"Gimme a kiss" I say looking in her big brown eyes.

She grabbed my face kissed me. We sat there until it was time for me to go.

"Better not fuck that bitch" she yells as I walked out the door. She know I ain't touching nobody else.

I get in my truck and pull off. As i'm driving down the street P called.
*Phone Convo*
"Yeah" I say trynna focus on the road.

"Aye you seen Justice around I been trynna call her for the past 2 days and she ain't answering her phone" he ask.

"Nah I only see her when I drive past y'all school she be on the campus with her friends what happened" I ask.

"She got because I won't get her name tattood on me"he says.

"Petty ass females man I swear" I say pulling up to the office.

"Well ain't got my name either so she can kill that noise" he says annoyed.

"Aye I gotta go meet with my P.O so i'll talk to you later" I say.

"Alright" he says and I hang up.

I hop my truck and see Apollo bean head as standing by the door.

"How you late to your own meeting "he ask with a smirk.

"Fuck you nigga come one" I say walking into the building.

I walk up to the desk and tell the secretary to tell Venessa to bring her ass. When she walked out Apollo green ass gone clap like she a model or some shit.

"Your lame Roman" she says.

"I brought that brother asked bout" I say with a smirk.

"Nice to meet Vanessa i'm Apollo"he says sticking out his hand ole green ass.

"Nice to meet you your a gentlemen unlike your brother" she says.

"Shut up Vanessa give my that bottle so I piss and get this shit over with I got my bitch at home" I say nonchalantly.

"Apollo you can after your ignorant ass brother leaves" she says ohh she lucky I didn't back hand her ass for saying that.

"Can I get the bottle so you can hop on bro dick" I chuckle.

They both mug me.

"Here and don't do it right here you Lil nasty" she saying handing me the bottle.

I walk in the bathroom and piss in the bottle. Vanessa was pushing buttons today so I decided to be childish.I walked back out and handed it to he and whispered"i'd the way you sucked my dick last time in her ear and backed up laughing. She gasped and covered her mouth causing Apollo to mug me.

"I'll see y'all love birds later" I say as I walked out the door