Chapter 7

Big Meat's P.O.V

2 weeks later

I'm sitting at my station on my phone at school when my cousin Keith walked up to me. I ain't seen this nigga in forever we used to be real close too.

"Wassup Lil nigga" he says.

"Wassup nigga" I say smacking palms with him.

"I see you off that hot boy shit now" he says.

"Yeah trynna keep my P.O off my ass and I guess shit change how you know I was up here" I ask.

"Apollo told me you was up here cutting hair so I decided to come check you out" he says.

"Well shit let me get you right what you want done" I ask while getting up.

"Just a taper nothing major" he says taking a seat.

"So what's been up famo I haven't seen you in a minute" I ask while cleaning my clippers.

"Shit after I finished highschool I took a break from school because that dhit stressful but then you know the FAM got on my ass so I went to college at Purdue and got my associates degree now i'm back here trynna find a career" he says.

"You always was the smart one but shit ask Apollo to put you on at the agency he tried that with me but you know I ain't working for nobody else" I say.

"Imma do that but look at you all big and shit prison made you a rock" he chuckles.

"Yeah when you in that mfa for 7 years what else can you do besides work out and eat" I say.

"Glad to see you home and trynna better yourself doe fam that shows you trynna change and become a man"he says.

"Thanks bruh just trynna stay out them gates because that shit ain't fun bruh 7 years of protecting yourself from being raped and shit ain't what you want" I assure him.

"Yeah I know but shit you made it out"he laughs

"Keep laughing i'mma fuck your line up" I joke.

"Try me nigga i'mma fuck you up" he laughs.

"Ah fuck you nigga"I laugh.

"Where you staying with your mom?" He ask.

"Nah when I got out them niggas got me a phat ass crib and some dope ass cars see that all black Benz with the silver grill and rims that's one of em" I say pointing out the window.

"Ohh shit they thought you was gone come back or some shit" he ask.

"Really to be honest I was but then Apollo convinced my ass to view other options and here I am cutting hair making bout a thousand a week almost" I say.

"Well shit you set then just keep your ass out of trouble" he says.

"Ah nigga I got me" I say.

"What bout that Lil bitch you had I forget her name" he ask.

"Who Karry she still around I ain't with her but she still around trynna make up for all that time" I say.

"She fine a'sl boy if you don't get that and stop playing" he says.

I chuckle.

"I will i'm just trynna make sure I ain't making no mistake you feel me"I say.

"Yeah well shit how much I owe you" he ask digging in his pocket.

"I would say 10 but you fam so 5" I say finishing his hairline.

"Gimme a mirror nigga"be says.

I hand him the mirror and step back. I watch a smile spread across his face.