Chapter 24

BIG MEAT'S P.O.V

*a week later*

I open my eyes as the sun light peeks through the curtains covering my window. Shit done fell back to normal now and I'm starting to relax again. I sit up and swing my legs over the side of the bed. Looking over my shoulder the place where Karry was suppose to be was emtpy. My phone started ringing on the nightstand next to my bed. I look to see Karry calling.

*Phone Convo*

"Where the hell you at"I question as I answer the phone.

"Out you slept so late I got bored and decided to go shopping"she says.

"I haven't slept in forever it feels like" I say walking into the bathroom.

"What you doing right now?" She questions.

"Pissing I did just wake up"I say nonchalantly.

"Well later today we suppose to be going to your moms house to have dinner with her and your brothers"she says.

"What time I figured I could run and go holla at my cousin Keith for a few"I say as I put my phone and speaker and sitting it on the sink.

"She said around 8 knowing you we gone be late"she mumbles into the phone.

"Don't worry we won't be late girl"I say brushing my teeth.

"Alright well I'll be coming home shortly"she says.

"I'll prolly be gone but I need you to do me a favor"I say finishing my teeth.

"What?" She questions.

"Go check on P and that girlfriend of his the nigga caught her cheating and he snapped"I chuckle.

"I'mma have to have a Lil chat with that girl because P is a sweetheart she can't be doing him like that"she says sternly.

"Ah he'll get over it mama ain't raise no bitches"I assure her.

"Well I'll talk to you later babe"she says.

"Alright love you brat"I tease.

"Love you too dick face"she giggled.

I hung up the phone and hopped in the shower letting the water soothe my skin. I had been so on edge last week looking over my shoulder all the time and watching everybody around me real closely. I felt as if somebody was plotting shit on me and i'm not getting caught off guard again. After I dried off I put on some tommy Hilfiger boxers and walked into my closet. I grabbed some black true religion shorts and a white Ralph Lauren T-shirt with my concord 11 lows. After I got dressed I walked done stairs dialing Keith's number.

*Phone Convo*

"Hello"he says.

"Wassup bruh what you getting into today"I ask while walking into the kitchen.

"Not a damn thang what's popping with you"he says.

"Shit we should hang a nigga got free time today"I say browsing my fridge.

"Aye shit bet come through me ,Apollo,and his broad over playing cards"he says.

"Say no more and Apollo got a broad with him?"I question.

"Yeah some white chick she fine doe"he responds.

I shake my head knowing who it was.

"Tell me P.O I said what's cracking"I chuckle.

"Oh shit Apollo you fucking the P.O"he laughs.

"I'm on my way"I slightly laugh.

"Alright folk"he says and hangs up.