Chapter 16

Big Meat's P.O.V

I open my eyes with my vision still blury.Karry put something on my forehead that was cold.

"What happened why am I on the floor" I ask sitting up.

"People came hunting for you and you got hit in the head with a gun"she says holding my head.

"All I remember is walking out here with a gun in my hand everything else is a blur" I say shaking my head.

"If you don't go after Booney he is going to kill you Rom"she says in all seriousness.

"Booney done forgot that I know every spot he has all over this fucking planet he got me fucked up I'm not sleeping till I got that nigga head on a fucking plater"I grit.

Fuck booney we going to war I'll drop as many bodies as I have to as long as his is getting dropped 6 feet under. 

"your going to need help Rom you can't do it on your own so you better call P and Apollo because i'm not losing you again and damn sure not for permanant" she says sternly.

"you can't get rid of me this time" i say with a smirk.

I get up off the ground and go into the living room to find my phone. All these bodies in my house got me feeling like i run a damn funeral home. Now i gotta move all of them to the pit along with the one in my car and burn them. 

"Karry let me use your phone i can't find mine i hope you got P number atleast" i say.

"here boy i got Apollo number but not P's" she says handing me her phone.

I take her phone and call Apollo.

*Phone Convo*

"hello"he says.

"bruh i have to kill Booney fat ass he done crossed the line" i say.

"woah woah woah nigga what you just got out and i'm trynna keep your hot head ass out"he yells.

"nigga fuck going to jail this nigga sending people to my shop and to my house to kill me i don't give a fuck what you say i'm killing him before he kill me i can't come back from death but i can get bailed out of jail" i say nonchantly.

"fuck man why is it everytime a nigga try to get his head on straight some bitch ass hating nigga gotta come and try to knock him off his game"he says.

"i don't fucking know but i know that Booney fat ass bouta get put under fucking with me he done forgot that i know all the spots he got to hide at so his fat ass can't run" i grit.

"well fuck it we hitting everything that nigga own till he resting for good"he says.

"call P and tell him to come here we gotta plan this shit we can't be dumb and just go kicking shit in nah we gone knock his profit all the way kill his connect and blow all his traps up" i say.

"alright bruh i'll be there in 30 minutes" he say.

"alright" i say then hang up.

Things bouta get ugly for Booney because i ain't stopping till the death of that fat triple chin havong bitch is dead.