Chapter 27

P's P.O.V

As I sit in this boring ass class all I could think bout is what Justice sneaky ass was doing. That bitch been testing me lately trynna do lil slick shit thinking i wouldn't notice. She been coming home smelling like a nigga and shit clothes all fucked up. I don't know what the fucks going on but I'mma find out.

"Mr.McCloud"Mrs.Kerby says.

"Yeah Mrs.Kerby"I say rolling my eyes getting annoyed.

"What would you do if your client was a murder but it was a self defense case"she questions.

I swear this lady loves picking me to answer shit. "Mrs.Kerby I'm not in the mood for your mess today"i say as a i rubbed my temples trying to relax myself.

"I asked you a question so answer it"she snaps.

"I would explain to the jury why my client committed the crime and give out key evidence to prove that my client was innocent it's not that hard to beat a self defense case" i say nonchalantly.

"What if the judge asked you how do you know its self defense and not just your client being ruthless"she ask.

"I would say your honor my client's has no criminal record so explain to me how he can go from a regular citizen to a murder"i say.

"Very good Mr.McCloud you'll make a lovely lawyer some day"she says.

"And you'll make quit asking me these dumbass questions"i mumble.

"Excuse me"she says in shock.

Just as i was bouta say something the bell rang. Thank god because she was getting on my nerve. As i walked out the door i ran into somebody.

"Damn mfa can you watch where you going.....oh shit"i say as i looked down to see this fine ass girl.

"Oh i..i'm so sorry i was just in such a big hurry"she stutters.

"Its ckoo you okay"i ask as i helped her pick up her books.

"Yeah im fine"she says as she smiled small focusing on all of her papers on the floor.

"Where were you heading you seem lost"i say practically staring at her.

"I am sort of lost"she mumbles.

"Are you new here"i question with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah i transferred here a few days ago from Spellman in Georgia"she says.

"Oh that explains it what's your name"i ask as i helped her stand up.

"Hayven"she says.

"Im P...i mean Patrick"i say cursing myself under my breath.

She chuckled which caused me to raise an eyebrow.

"Something funny"i ask.

"How a boy like you end up in law school"she asks.

"A boy like me? What do you mean a boy like me"i question.

"Tattoo's the designer clothes the way you talk to people"she says.

"Just because i got tattoos and like nice clothes don't mean I'm a thug"i say in disgust. Now she might be pretty as hell but she aint bouta be assuming I'm a thug just because of my looks.

"It just seems odd that a black male dressed as you are would be attending law school"she shrugs.

I narrow my eyes at her. This bitch must come from one of them stuck up ass white people schools because she barely know me and already judging me.

"Look i don't know you all like that for you to be....."before i could finish my sentence Justice jumped in my face.

"Oh so this what we doing talking to other bitches now"she says as she mushed my head.

"Justice if you don't go on with this bullshit" i mumble.

"P don't play with me today i ain't in the mood"she grits.

"As i was saying Hayven you can't judge me by the way i look "i say pushing Justice out of the way.

She came back and punched me in my jaw. Ooh this girl gone make me break her fucking neck.

"Bitch have you lost your fucking mind"i yell as i grabbed her by her throat and slammed her against the wall.

"I'll be going now see you Patrick"i heard Hayven say.

"Fuck you nigga we done"Justice croaked.

"You done really lost it first you coming home all hours of the fucking night smelling like a nigga then your clothes and hair all fucked up now this bitch you lucky you still breathing"i grit as i felt my skin begin to heat up.

She scratched at my hand that was on her throat begging me to let go. I finally dropped her body to the ground as she coughed and gasped for air.

"You think this bad if i find out you been cheating i promise i'mma beat the shit out of whoever it is and kick you out on the street with nothing but what you came to me with"i say as my chest rose and fell rapidly.

"Your turning on me your eyes are pitch black and your so aggressive"she sobbs.

"And who made me this way......you....you and all this cheating shit you been doing done drove me up the fucking wall and I'm not dealing with it nomore"i yell.

She continued to sobb on the floor not even responding to me. I might he changing but i don't give a fuck because she made me change.

APOLLO's P.O.V

I blow smoke out my mouth as i sat on my couch and watched *Martin*. Martin Lawrence know he a foo. Always clowning on Pam saying she look like a dog and Tommy always broke. My door bell rang bringing me out of my thoughts. I walk to the door and see a man in a suit. What the fuck?

"Who you here for"i ask as i opened the door.

"Are you Apollo McCloud"he responds.

"That be me but who the fuck are you"i say blowing smoking into his face.

"I work for Kane and he would like to speak to you"he says.

"As in Kane Romo"i stutter.

"Yes sir"he says.

Fuck Kane gone kill me once he find out what we did to his brother.

"Right this way sir"he says.

I follow his to a all black Cadillac truck. Typical vehicle for a drug lord. As i step inside i spot Kane smoking a cigar on the other side.

"Apollo long time no see"he says inhaling the cigar.

"Wassup Kane how's buisness in Atlanta"i say.

"It was going good up until my brother was killed"he responds.

"Damn you losing money off Boon death that's fucked up"i say.

"Word around is that you and Meat offed him,his baby mama,and his daughter"he says.

"Nah you got it wrong we ain't shit to do with it"i say as i grew nervous.

"I also heard Boon sent a hit to Meat crib but it didnt fall through"he says.

"Well yeah thats true but Meat ain't kill him though"i say.

"Look i know how the game goes you fire one shot on Meat and he fire back 100 rounds so kill the bullshit and tell me what i need to know"he says.

"No nigga you look i ain't telling you shit Meat my fucking brother you coming at me with this bullshit ain't gone cut it i'll kill you right now"i say as i cocked my gun back.

"You was always stupid Apollo" he chuckles.

*bang*

"And you always talked to much"i say as i shot him in the head.