Chapter 14

Big Meat's P.O.V

*a week later*

Shit been good. I graduated from that green ass school and now i'm in my shop. Never thought I would be taking cutting hair seriously but look at me now earning legal money and keeping my dick riding P.O off my ass. I walk out the shop ready to lock up and I'm tired as hell. When I go to pull the gate over the door and a note falls to my feet.
*note*

Biting the hand that fed you ain't the right choice you got two choices 1.bring your ass back 2.die your choice bitch

This nigga targeting my place of business now. He got life fucked up if he think i'm coming back to that bullshit and I'll kill him before I let him kill me. Fuck his fat black ass. He got heat coming for his ass that's one thing his big ass taught me was if a nigga come after you go after they ass twice as hard. I hop in my truck and cut it on. Some nigga pops up out the backseat and puts a gun to my head.

"You wanna stray away from the niggas who fed you bitch" he says.

"Fuck all y'all bitch ass niggas I did jail time for you fake fucks you might as well kill me now because if you don't you gone wish you did" I grit.

"You'll regret ever fucking with Booney mfa"he says pushing my head with the gun.

"You'll regret not pulling that damn trigger"I say as I grabbed my pistol from beside my seat. I shot him in the hand first then 3x in the head. This nigga got me going back to my old ways. Shit is gone get real ugly real quick.