Chapter 25

BIG MEAT'S P.O.V

"Man i'mma tell you like this if Lebron don't win this year the niggas gone either go get d.wade or go back to the heat"I say sitting foward in my chair.

"You ain't gotta worry bout that ya mans Lebron ain't taking no for a answer this year"some old man says.

"Man I ain't got nothing against the man but he ain't gone win because its teams out here like the Spurs and the damn Thunder out here getting the players they need to win so Lebron can hang that shit up"I say.

"Bullshit the man damn near won this year if he would've had his whole starting line up he would've got it"he waves me off.

"Whatever like I said it ain't gone happen"I say sitting back.

Shit Lebron ain't shit if he ain't got help. On the heat he had help and this year he had help. I ain't hating I'm just saying. We continued talking bout random shit. Then this fine ass girl walked in with her son I'm guessing.

"Welcome to Greatness Barbershop how may I help you"I say.

"Yeah are you the owner here"she asks.

"The one and only" I smile.

"Well my son here needs a haircut and I been hearing your pretty good"she says.

"Boy stuff spread fast round the city when you doing some good work"I chuckle.

"Can you get him in today?"she asks with pleading eyes.

"Yeah sure I can c'mon over here Lil man"I say getting up out the chair.

He looked up at his mom for her approval then ran and jumped in the chair. Lil guy look like P when he was lil. Big head,curly hair,and always smiling. P still do that shit.

"Aye lil man lemme put this on the chair then you can sit back down"I say as I pulled out the lil box chair thingy for lil kids.

He did as he was told and sat back down.

"I want a taper"he says with a smile.

"Okay how old is you lil man"I ask.

"7 my mommy says I'm to smart to only be 7"he says.

"Well your mommy is right you are smart"I say.

"DJ be still so the man can cut your hair boy"his mom snaps.

"The man has a name"I joke.

"Oh sorry what's your name"she says.

"Rom but everybody call me Big Meat"I say.

"I'll stick with Rom Big Meat sounds like a thugs name"she says.

"He used to be one" my co worker mumbles.

I shot him a look and he shut up.

"Well Rom are you single" she asked bluntly.

Shit kinda through me off. Did she really just ask me that infront of everybody.

"Uhh... N..no I got a gf" I stutter.

"To bad for me huh"she mumbles.

"I guess so"I respond.

She looked up at me with her eyes widen.

"You heard that?" She ask.

I just simply nodded. This girl must be having hard times to be throwing herself at the man that's cutting her sons hair.

"You look familiar what's your last name" she questions narrowing her eyes at me.

"McCloud"I say nonchalantly.