Chapter 20

BIG MEAT'S P.O.V
"So Mr.McCould where were you at on Wednesday night"a white detective asked me.

"Well I would tell but I think you would be real upset" I say with a smirk.

"Talk"he says getting closer to me.

"I was that Lil pretty daughter of yours that nigga knocking them walls down"I chuckle.

"That's strike one mfa now try again"he says as he punched me in my mouth.

"Why should I tell you anything"I say spitting blood on the floor.

"Either you do or you go back to jail for the rest of your life"he says leaning on the table.

"I was at home with my bitch that night plus you have no evidence that I was ever there now do you" I say with a shrug.

"We don't but we know y'all associated from time to time" he says.

"Man you can call my girlfriend Karry Marion she'll confirm my story you punk mfas ain't got shit on me"I say sitting back in the chair.

"You think you real smart don't you"he says getting in my face.

"Well your wife thinks I'm very intelligent"I laugh.

"That's it get him out of here"he yells slamming his fist on the table.

"See you later skinny dick" I say as I was guided to the door.

These pigs thought I was come and fall under the pressure but they had another thing coming. I'm not a dumb ex con I got a brain. They just think because I'm black that I'm dumb nah. They'll be watching me now so I gotta be extra careful.