Chapter 17

Big Meat's P.O.V

"so what's first Meat because we gotta get to him before things get worse" Apollo says.

"well shit lets hit his traps first so he can start losing profit that fat bitch bouta lose atleast a few racks"i say.

"how we gone hit all them traps the nigga got them all over the damn country" P questions.

"I can make a few calls to some friends I made in the pin and they make calls and down goes frazier" I say with a smirk.

"if you say so but if this shit tracks back to us I could lose my scholarship and the rest of my college offers and I ain't trynna be like yall two with jobs I'm stuck with because I don't have a education" P says in all seriousness.

"P you worried bout losing college offers when all of our lives are at risk right now we have to keep our eyes open no leaving nothing unlocked cameras in every room in our  homes and going nowhere unstrapped" Apollo says.

"my house is completely loaded cameras guns and a under ground tunel just in case I have to leave the house to get away from a hit" I say.

"how in the hell am I gone wire a college dorm" P asks.

"P you just answered your own question nigga you live in a college dorm cant nobody without the code get in and the gates lock after 9 so your good and I know Apollo is covered because he basically made his own house so he's straight so we have no worries" I assure him.

"alright then let's fuck some shit up" I say rubbing my hands together.

"we all have to take off so we can wipe this nigga off the fucking map" Apollo says.

I shake up with them then they leave.  Now that we got it all planned out that fat mfa ain't gone exist too much longer. In the morning the war begins let the fastest man win.