Chapter 28

I haven't forgotten about this book. It's just going to be slow updates but let me know what you think.

There is Italian in this chapter with english below it but I am not an Italian speaker so if there is any mistakes let me know.

Enjoy...

"I wonder what's going on with Carina?" Andy questioned to no one in particular as she was getting on with her chores.

"I don't know but she looked tired when Doctor Bailey dropped her off." Travis commented.

"Miranda was here?" Ben perked up.

"Yep she was going to wait but she said she needed to get back to work. Do you know why she needed to drop Carina off. Because I'm sure it couldn't be from just work. Honestly Carina looked to dressed up for her shift."

"Mmm not a clue... Oh wait what day is it today?" Ben asked. He didn't wait for an answer and just checked his phone. "Ahh Carina had scheduled a meeting with Miranda, HR and the board this morning to talk about a doctor. Which doctor I don't know." He shrugged at the end.

"Oh I hope it was about doctor Cauldwell. That guys alwasy gives me the creeps when we drop patients off to him. One time I was dropping a patient off to him and while giving them the information I felt a hand on my bum. I thought it was just a slip so I let it go but you know I saw him feel up a nurse right as I was leaving. Like it was I n plain sight and he looked like he didn't care one bit." Vic spoke out in frustration

"He's done the same thing to me" Andy said

"Me too" Travis was the next one to comment but what surprised everyone was Deans next few words.

"Me too"

"Your serious? He tried to feel you up?" Jack questioned the firefighter.

"Yes, I thought it was a slip like Vic said but now I'm not too sure." Millers eyebrows were crossed as if he was in deep thought.

"Okay. Maybe we need to report this guy." Travis spoke up after a beat of silence.

"Uhh not maybe. We are!" Andy dropped what she was doing and walked off in the direction of the Captains office. Knocking before she went in after she heard a "Come in" from Maya, she was confused though as no one was there. She was about to leave when she heard a voice just louder than a whisper coming from the bunk. "In here."

"Sorry" Andy winced slightly seeing the position that Maya and Carina were in.

"It's okay. Just keep it down, I just got her to sleep."

Nodding and getting to the point not wanting to stay too long Andy asked her "The complaint forms where are they? I'll need a couple of them."

Moving Carina so she was lying down on the bed and not in her girlfriends arms, Maya made her way out of her bunk and closed the door as quietly as she could. "Okay why do you need these forms and how many?" Maya questioned going over to the cabinet, reaching for the forms.

"Lets just say that a doctor at the hospital has been handsy with a few of us when we do drop off."

"Don't tell me Doctor Cauldwell still works there? I'm surprised he hasn't been fired yet or sued?"

"Wait you too?" The Latina spoke with surprise in her voice.

"Yep. Do you remember about 5 months ago he had a bruised nose?" Bishop asked pulling out the correct forms she needed and made her way round to her desk.

"Yeah he looked awful. I was kind of jealous that who ever done it if i'm honest." she said while laughing.

Maya laughing along nodded "Well if I knew it wasn't just me he got handsy with, I probably would have called you." The blonde laughed harder. "How many do we need?" she asked motioning down to the forms.