Chapter 1

Hey my name is Precious Smith and I'm only 16 years old. I am a junior in high school. I have brown curly hair and brown skin. I stand at about 5'1.My dad is a pastor of a church called New Baptist Church of Christ. My mom and dad want me to be perfect but let's faced it who in this world is perfect. I curse, I get angry, I bitch, I cry, I speak my mind, I stand up for what I believe in and I will never ever fucking apologize for being me.   

My mom and dad thinks that I'm this sweet innocent 16 year old that's so kind to everyone and thats not the case. Don't get me wrong I'm not one of these fast little girls out here. I have more self resepct and self worth than that. My best friend name is Heaven but don't let her name fool you. This girl is from hell. She has a slick mouth and a bad attiutde and is quick to put a bitch in their place. But thats my best firend though. She's 5'3 with black curly hair and her skin is light.

Alright so today is Sunday and guess what that means: Church. I got up and layed out a black laced pantie and bra set. I decided to wear a plain white fitted dress with my white wedges. After I got that all laid out I decided to take a shower. I got my shower cap and my Bath and body woks vanilla beam scented shower gel and just lathered myself with it. My phone was on pandora playing a song from Nicki Minaj's pinkprint album 'Grand Piano'. That's my ish. The whole album fye asf. I was just in the shower enjoying my self cause shit, it's about to be a long day. So while I'm taking this shower lemme give you an overview of my life. Okay there's a boy names Jakari but everybody just calls him Kari that I'm fucking with. It's lowkey but Heaven doesn't like it because she says that means he's fucking with other people and doesn't want them to know. I don't think so because he told me that he just doesn't want everybody in our business and I understand that. Kari is 17 and a senior. He's brown skin with a high top fade. He's about 5'9 I think. I don't remember I just remembered that he's taller than me.

I stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around my wet body. I looked at myself and just looked at myself in deep thought. I got snapped out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed indicating that I got a message. I checked my phone and I saw that it was Heaven asking if I wanted to hang out tomorrow but I said no because I was suppose to chill with Kari. And yes I've had sex with Kari multiple times.

After that I walked to my bedroom and proceeded to get dressed. After I had slipped on my white fitted dressed with my white wedged heels, I started on my hair. I decided to just throw it up in a tight bun. After I got some edge control and gel and combed down my edges so they can be slick. After that I sprayed some Victoria Secret Bombshell all over me. I grabbed my white chanel clutch that went with my outfit and put my charger and my wallet in there. Before I left I analyzed myself in my full body mirror and I took a quick picture for Instagram and Facebook. Yes I said Facebook because my shit be popping. I captioned it 'Imma show you how to keep it going '. I quickly left and made it to the kitchen.

I walked in the kitchen and nobody was saying nothing so I decided not to say say anything either. ''Good Morning to you too'' my dad said sarcastically.

"Morning Daddy" I said while I grabbed a peice of toast and kissed his cheek.

''Morning Baby" he chuckled while he took a sip of his coffee.
"Morning to you too mama" I said kissing her cheek.

She smiled and continued cutting up some fruit. I took a piece of toast and made my way to the couch.

I sat there eating my toast and on Facebook on my phone. I got 115 likes in 8 minutes. I'm telling ya. But anyways I went to the search tab and searched up Jakaris' Facebook page. I don't even know why I do this to myself, I know I'm going to see something I don't want to see. As I predicted there was stuff I didn't want to see. All you see is 'good morning bae 😍' and 'fwm 😏' and I just wish I could tell them all to shake. But I can't so I just turned my phone off.