Chapter 5

Authors Note: Chris On the left and Andre on the right

~Kari P.O.V~

What's good yall? Yall might not like me but I really don't give a fuck cause it's not about you it's about ME.

I'm currently texting Precious to see what's up with her. Cause to be honest I'm feeling her but at the same time I ain't wanna be with her. She makes me feel so bad. All the shit she be telling me about how I'm hurting her be getting to a nigga sometimes. She always saying don't lie to her but shit I can't help it.

And I don't know how she found out about Naya. Naya is this girl I been fucking with and I'm real deal feeling her but at the same time I still want Precious around.

This shit be stressing a nigga out. I ain't tryna hurt nobody to be honest but I'm gone have to.

So I called Precious.

"Hello?"

"Yea. Wassup lemme talk to you real quick" I gotta be honest with her.

"Okay" she sighed into the phone.

"I ain't gone lie I been digging you these couple past months. I know I lied and fucked you over and that's my bad. It's like I don't want it to end but I don't wanna commit."

"Kari don't lie to me"

I always lie to her. That shit bothers me.

"I'm not lying Precious"

"Out of my love you making a mocary. And you not the dude that I figured you would be. Delete my number and forget me. I'm done"

And with that being said she hung up the phone. Nothing else to do so I called Naya over here to "chill".

A couple minutes later she came over.

"I missed you" I told her kissing her.

"I've missed you too" she smiled.

I led her to the room and laid her down. "Show me how much you missed me." I told her.

A couple minutes later she was riding the fuck outta me.

"Kariiii?" She moaned out.

"Yea?" damn she ride dick real good.

"Make love to me" she said.

Right when she said I pushed her off of me. 'Make love' ? What is that? My dick went soft just cause of that little sentence. I sat on the edge of my bed with my hands in my head. "Make love". What is this female smoking on?

"You can leave" I told her still trying to figure out what the fuck she was talking about.

She lucky I ain't threw her ass out. I grabbed my phone and googled what making love is.

~Andre P.O.V~

Damn about time I got my point of view. But what's good? My name Andre Jackson. I gotta lil sister named Diaa but she stay with my mama cause I want her to be safe. I'm a Kingpin so this lifestyle may become dangerous. My dad was a drug lord and he taught me how to run the empire so when he left I can carry on his legacy. See, even though I'm a trigger happy nigga I got morals. My ol man made sure I had sum. I don't trust a lot of niggas in the game but my two right hands Chris and Marco. That's my day one niggas right there. They been here since the beginning when we were all jumped in the gang. Although my dad was the leader he treated me like any other member. We got jumped in and we were trained. Chris, Marco and I all killed someone at the age of 9 and ever since then I've become numb to the feeling even though it's still on my conscious. Chris,Marco and I were complete opposites. Chris' killings were neat and clean and mines were savage. And Marco was a bit of both. Chris thinks things through before reacting and I'm just a trigger happy nigga, while Marco has self control and self restraint.When my dad died Chris and Marco was there with me every step of the way. Both of them are like brothers to me.