Chapter 6

Authors Note: Marco In MM ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Chantel P.O.V
~Late February ~

Even though I had to get back to school, this pass week has been amazing. I can honestly say I feel like I made the right decision with Andre. He makes me feel so special and important. I've been around his family a little bit more and around his gang. He's scared for my safety but I told him that I got this. I've been to the trap and all. It's really cool to be honest.

Andre: Come outside real quick. I got something for you.

Me: Gimme a sec

With that being said I grabbed my sandals and headed outside to his car. I walked out and I saw him leaning against his car with his sagged truies.

"Hey" I walked up to him smiling and giving him a hug.

"Hey babygirl. Get in the car real quick" he told me opening his door and getting in.

I walked to the passenger side and got in.

"So how you been?" He asked cheesing hard as fuck.

I laughed at him. "Andre you saw me yesterday."

"So? But on a serious note I gotta talk to you about something" he said looking up from his hands.

"Yea wassup?" I asked him hesitantly.

"Look I really been feeling you lately. And it's to the point where I don't want you to get hurt. My lifestyle is very dangerous and I would hate to see something happen to you. But if you feel like you can handle it, lemme know cause I need a ride or die chick in the game." He explained.

I can tell he was looking at my face to try to read me but he didn't have to.

"Of course I'll be yo lil ryda. Andre I've accepted and I understand what kind of lifestyle you live in." I told him grabbing his hand and intwining our fingers.

"Chantel I mean it. I really need you down for me. Cause if I get locked up or something I need to know that you gone be loyal to me and hold shit down."

"I'm serious Andre. I gotchu Bae. Cause none of these bitches gone have yo back like I will" I told him honestly kissing his lips.

"Okay." He said pulling away.

I watched him reach under his seat and pull out a gun. He handed it to me and I grabbed it.

"I need to know that you can protect yourself at all times." He said looking at me and back at the gun.

"Do you think I can be a Lady G? I wanna go through all the training because I want to be able to protect and defend myself. If I'm gonna be your ryda and need to start acting like it." I told him cocking the gun.

He smiled at me. "Yea that's sounds good. Let's head to the trap real quick so I can see wassup then we can go to grab a bite"

I nodded and smiled. "Ight."

~Later On That Night~

Andre and I just ended up cooling it at a diner. This nigga got a slick ass mouth but he know I'm not the one so we good.

Like usual, I grabbed my duffle and headed out the window. When I got to the club I quickly got dressed. I wore a leopard thong and a top to match covering up my nipples. I did my make up and put my heels on and I was ready to go.

"CinamonApple there's a private dance in room 4 for you." My boss, Rico said.

"Ight." I got up and made my way to room 4.