Chapter 15

3rd person P.O.V

The air outside was still and the sun was just setting. Keisha's house was silent and nothing could be heard but her coffin nails tapping away on her phone nervously. Keisha sat on the island of her kitchen table unaware of how things were going to change . Chris has been distancing himself from her simply because he doesn't want his work to put her in harms way. This topic has caused a argument between the two because they're hearing each other but not listening. It was going on 7:30 P.M when the ery silence was interrupted by a knock at the door. She had been waiting for Chantel to come over so she opened the door willingly without a second thought. When the door opened, she now realized that she was mistaken because it was not Chan that stood before her, but three masked men with guns drawn at her. Keisha's face went blank with fear running through every part of her body and not allowing any sound to escape her mouth. The shortest of the three men stepped forward and stood in front of Keisha with the cold barrel of the gun pressed against her temple letting her know not to make a sound or she would be dead. The other men stepped inside her home, closed the door, and started looking around, careful not to destroy anything. "What do you want?" Keisha finally asked swallow the lump in her throat.

"You." the short man said with a sinical smile.

One of the men pulled out a cloth soaked with chloroform and before Keisha could react, the other man pinned her down so she could inhale the substance. The last thought going through Keisha's mind before she lost consciousness was that she was in real danger and needed Chris. Keisha's phone stayed on the island where it was being blown up. The plan for that day was for Chantel to come over so they could talk but Chantel texted her last minute to let her know that she was caught up in something.Unfortunately,  there was no one there to receive those messages. After Josh and his two men dragged Keisha's limp body to the van without being seen by the neighbors, they pulled off. Metrii, the one who had the chloroform, drove the van while Josh and David sat in the back with Keisha. "Boss she's real pretty." David said admiring the way Keisha's hair fell on her face and the tattoos on her arm.

"Yea.Yea. Just relax, you'll have your turn with her." Josh stated with a sinister smile.

After driving for about an hour, Metrii pulled up to an abandoned warehouse. He stopped the van and got out to open the back for Josh and David. Josh let the boys carry Keisha's still unconscious body inside to one of the rooms. After putting her down on a old dirty mattress, the boys rejoined Josh.

"Now what?" David asked confused on what they should do now.

"Now we wait. Everything will fall into place."

~Same Day~
Chantel P.O.V

I stood up from the hot sidewalk that I was sitting on when I saw the black Corolla pull up. I walked to the car and waited for the doors to unlock. "Uber?" the bald mid-thirty man said. His voice was laced with a heaven Haitian accent.

"Yes." I nodded with a polite smile.

I heard the doors unlock, so I opened the back door and climbed inside. I looked down at my phone checking to see if Keisha texted me back, which she didn't. I put my headphones in my ear and just escaped reality for a little bit. Halfway through the ride to Keisha's house, I got a call from Chris. "Wassup big bro?" I asked.

"We having a meeting in 10. Slide thru." Chris informed me.

"Ight bet."

"Ight. See you soon sis." Chris laughed hanging up the phone.

Chris and I have gotten close over the past few weeks. We relate on a lot of things and he's like a big brother I never had. He has such a good vibe and an open heart. Keisha and Chris honestly deserve each other and I hope they make it for the long run.