Chapter 11

Chantel P.O.V
~ Sunday ~

I woke up bright and early so I can make sure I look my absolute best. Today I was planning on getting pampered and probably buy some stuff. Since Precious went to church I decided to ask Keisha and Heaven to come with me.

I went to my bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. For someone who barely has time to sleep I don't have dark circles or lines under my eyes. Shocker. I brushed my teeth then proceeded to strip out of my hello kitty shorts and tank top. I turned on the shower and steeped in feeling the warm water soothe my skin.

About twenty minutes later I was out the shower. I wrapped myself around my plush towel. I walked to my closet and spent a good ten minutes trying to figure out something to wear.

I decided on something simple. A white t-shirt with distressed high waisted shorts with a plaid shirt wrapped around my waist. I paired it with some black combat boots and a silver bracelet. I fixed my hair, sprayed myself with perfume and even put in my pullouts. I went to the air vent and took out some money and my black card out of the sock. I put the money and card in my wallet and put my wallet in my black Chanel purse.

I did a once over and went to the kitchen to see everyone eating breakfast in the dining room.

"Good morning everyone" I chirped with a big smile.

"Morning Channy" Ashley beamed in her cute lil voice.

The boys nodded at me and I smiled back at Ashley.

"Morning auntie" I smiled kissing her cheek.

She's like another mom to me and I love her to death.

"Morning baby" she said taking a sip of her coffee.

"I want you to meet Andre when we come back from his house" I told her playing with my nails.

"Mhmm. I trust you so I hope you'll not making any grand babies"

"Auntie!" I shrieked. "Stop" I laughed.

"I'm just saying. I seen the pictures and he fine. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him either if I were you" she said laughing.

She gone make me cut her.

"Auntie stop. But I think you'll like him" I smiled. Just thinking about him makes me smile.

"Yea I guess so. But aren't you suppose to be going to the mall?" She said looking slightly puzzled.

"Yea I'm waiting for Keisha to text me"

"Who's Keisha?" She questioned taking another sip from her mug.

"Chris' girlfriend. I'll explain later auntie" I sighed.

She nodded and I just stared at her for a while. For a mother of 4 and in her late thirties she's very attractive. She barely had any wrinkles on her face and I admired the way her skin looked so perfect and it was always glowing. From the pictures that she's showed me, my mother and her looked alike.

I felt my phone vibrate and looked at it.

Twin: I'm outside.

Me: ok.

"Auntie, Keisha's outside. I'll be back. Love you" I hugged her and walked to the dining room.

I hugged and kissed everyone of my nephews and niece. I promised them I would buy them something and I will because I love them.

I walked out and saw Keisha sitting in her car with a look on her face. I wondered what was wrong with her.  

I got in the car and turned towards her. "What's wrong?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.