Chapter 3

What's good y'all? My name Chantel Brown. I'm 17 and a junior just like Precious and Heaven. They think that I'm this innocent girl with the brains and it hurts me that I can't tell them my secret but I don't want them to judge me.

I live with my auntie. She got 4 kids and I was grateful to her for accepting me. My mom is in jail for some years for killing some people and I don't know who my dad is and I don't care. My auntie got 3 boys and a girl. The oldest one is 14 and his name is Shaun then Brain who is 13 and finally Dwayne who is just 9. The little girl is 7 and her name is Ashley. She is so pretty. My auntie is a manager at one of the pollo tropicals. It pays enough to handle the bills and barely 4 kids not including me.

She thinks that I work at subway which I do sometimes. But my main job is at this strip club joint on 16th street. I made a fake ID and I was able to get the job. The manager named Rico said I had great talent and potential. Yes I know it's not ideal but I need this job to help my aunt and support myself.

I checked the time and it was 12:15 A.M. I grabbed my duffle bag and a sweater and sneaked out through the window. I had to hurry up and walk to 16th street because my shift started at 1.

I made it to the club and walked through the back. The security guard was back there.

"Wassup Frank" I nodded at him and opened the door.

"What's good Cinnamon Apple" he laughed.

At the club no one knows my name. Mostly everyone goes my stage names. Mine was Cinnamon Apple. I don't even know why I choose that name. I don't really talk to anyone except this older stripper named Miah. She was not like these other dusty pussy hoes. And she had a daughter named Arianna.

I walked over to my locker and unlocked it. I put my duffle bag in it and grabbed my outfit for tonight. I slipped on my black leather thong with a red corset on top. I had on some tights with some red bottom heels.

I went to the mirror and started on my hair and make up.

"Lemme do it for you" Miah said coming from off stage. I gave her the make up and she started on my face. Then she took my flat iron and straightened my hair.

"Thank you girl" I told her getting up and spraying myself with some perfume.

"No problem. Do your thing out there cause I saw some ballers" she told me touching my hair.

"Cinnamon Apple you up next" Rico told me coming to the back room. "And you'll hoes need to clean back here cause it smell like stank pussy, money and sweat." He told them walking out.

"Good luck out there" Miah said smacking my ass.

"Okayyy..... You'll know who it is. Take out ya wallets cause here go CINNAMON APPLE!!" The Dj yelled through the microphone.

See this is when I leave Chantel behind and become Cinnamon Apple. I strutted on stage as 'Ice' played through the speakers. I grabbed the pole and I twisted my way up slowly and back down into a split. While down in the split I shook my ass going with the beat. I let the music take in control of my body. I crawled down and picked up the money off the floor.

The next song was 'Bounce It' by Juicy J. My ass was all over the place. I was doing all types of tricks with my body. I thank my aunt for making me take gymnastics cause it's paying off.

When my set was over I walked off the stage and went to the back room. I opened my duffle bag and I put the money in there. I counted it and it was only about $800 and that was not enough. Maybe because it was Tuesday night and not that busy.

I walked out the back room to go do private dances. I walked around and immediately I heard people calling my name.

"Yo Cinnamon!" Some dude called.