Chapter 8

~In The Morning ~

Andre P.O.V

I woke up and immediately texted Chantel.

Me: Good Morning Bae 

Wifey: Good Morning Baby 

Me:  I'm bout to hop in the shower but I'll be there in a few.

Wifey: okay.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I switched the light on and looked
myself in the mirror. Damn I'm sexy as fuck. I legit wake up this fine.

I spent a good thirty minutes doing my hygiene. I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I threw on some Ralph Lauren boxers. I spent a good ten minutes tryna decide what to wear. Finally I went with a green and polo shirt with the horse on it. And some green polo shorts to match. I couldn't decide between the tims or boats so I asked my facebook friends and they said tims. So tims it is.

I put on my watch and some cologne. I grabbed my phone and a big bundle with my gun then I was out the door. I decided to drive the white Range Rover today. Ya boy was looking nice as fuck. I pulled out my driveway and made my way to Chantels house.

Me: I'm here.

Wifey: Ight gimme 5 minutes.

After waiting for twenty minutes she finally came out.  She looked fine as fuck even though she was wearing something simple. She had on a blue Tommy Hilfiger shirt with short khakis paired up with some white Air Force ones. And I peeped she had her little Michael Kors watch and purse to match.

She opened the car door and jumped up. Short ass.

"Hey bae" she said trying to kiss me.

I moved my face. "Don't try to act all innocent now" I said mugging her.

"What I do?" She said looking in her purse for something.

"Five minutes my ass"

"Aww I'm sorry. I had to change my outfit" she said laughing.

"Yea yea whatever. But you look real nice. I peeped you tryna match my watch" I said laughing at her.

"Mannnn shut up. Here." She said giving me a bundle. "This is from Tramp Avenue"

I took it and counted it. It was about 5 G's. "Ight. Cool but let's go" And with that I started to back out her driveway.

I'm gonna take Chantel to breakfast and then the mall. I'm gonna get us some grillz. And then Imma spoil my wifey.

I wanted to take her to dinner tonight but she was suppose to hang out with her home girls later on today. She talked about them a lot.

"Andre lemme see yo phone" Chan asked me while she was changing the radio station.

"It's in my pocket" I said trying to stay focus on the highway. 

She reached over and got it out. She put the passcode in and went to snapchat. I have no problem with Chantel going through my phone because I only want her. But mine and her passcode is the same. It's our date. March 06th. That was probably one of the happiest days of my life.

You guys just don't understand. I would honestly do anything for her. Chantel knows her role and plays her part. That's why we work out like the best fucking team.

"Side Show Bob texted you" she said.

"What he said?"

"He said his eyes might be playing tricks on him cause he swear he just saw Josh." She said.