Chapter 9

Marco P.O.V

Me: come outside

Dirty Hoe: why?

Me: girl if you don't get yo ass out that house 

Dirty Hoe: Damn baby I'm coming.

A couple seconds later Trina was walking her stupid ass out the house.

"Hey" she said and tried to kiss me. I dodged the shit outta her.

"Wassup hoe?" I nodded at her.

She laughed but I had a straight face.

"You just gone sit there or you gone suck this dick?" I asked her bluntly.

She sucked her teeth. "Why I gotta do it"

"That's what you do best" I told her.

Ain't nothing like getting some fye head from a hoe. I ain't never gone cuff none of these bitches. Imma be single forever till I find a girl that ain't just looking for a meal ticket.

I took my dick out and she bent over and wrapped her lips around my dick while stroking the rest. I took my phone out and was just scrolling through Instagram to see wassup with people.

After like 20 minutes of her sucking my dick I nutted right in her mouth.

"Swallow that shit" I told her. She wanna be a hoe then Imma treat her like one.

She looked at me and swallowed it all. I put my dick back in my pants and looked at her taking her shorts off.

"Why you taking off your pants?"

"Cause we gone fuck.... Duh" she laughed.

"Girl if you don't get the fuck outta my car Imma push yo ass out. You ain't got no type of respect for yourself." I told her.

She just looked at me with a blank face. I looked back at her like 'bitch what the fuck you staring at'

She sighed and got the fuck outta my car. I pulled out her drive way and sped away.

Me: Yo 

RightHand: Nigga Wassup?

Me: goofy ass nigga but Wyd?

RightHand: stupid ass  and just got back from Keisha house. I'm coolin it with my ol man. Why? 

RightHand: 👀* that was the wrong emoji

Me: you know you want this 😉 but we should hit up the strip club.

RightHand: Nigga I gotta girl now

Me: fuck you bye. Tell Keisha fuck her too. Bye 

RightHand: Mad Ass. You'll find someone 

I read his message and didn't respond. They all could suck a nigga dick.

I parked in my condo parking lot and got out. I walked in and unlocked my door. I walked in and went in my closet, looking for my stuff. After looking for like 20 minutes I found my pimp hat and stick. I put it on and left.

I drove to Hoochie Street and got out my car. These hoes already know who I am and how I do. I walked to the corner and saw a group of hoes standing in the circle.

"Hey daddy" Jasmine said walking up to me.

"Yea bring yo ass over here" I told her.

I dealt with her a couple times but nothing major. I know this girl no every thing in the fucking hood.