3

Chapter 3

When we got back inside, I dropped my bags and ran into the kitchen. I threw my arms around Jack and he hugged me back.

"I'm sorry!" We both said in unison. "No, it's my fault!" We just shook our heads and laughed.

"Jack, I'm sorry." I looked at him and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry too!" He smiled and messed up my hair. 

"You're gonna pay for that!" I laughed and he just shook his head.

"You two already met right?" Jack looked over at Madison and she nodded. "Blake, you're not my number 1 anymore!" He smirked.

"I was gonna say that I love her but now, I hate her!" I crossed my arms and Jack laughed.

"I'm just joking! But you like her? Do you approve?" He cleared his throat and I nodded.

"I like her because she's the nicer version of me!" I smiled and he laughed.

"I'm glad! Cause I really like her but don't tell her!" He smirked.

"I'm standing right here!" Madison laughed. Before Jack could respond, the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" I yelled and ran over to the door. When I opened the door, Jack's friends Nate, Sammy, John, Mike, and Johnson were standing there with a basketball in hand.

"I thought only Jack was gonna be home?" Johnson smiled and I laughed.

"Why is that?" I crossed my arms.

"Cause he told me Laura and Molly had to cancel due to a meeting. They won't be here until Wednesday." Johnson sighed.

"Well you thought wrong... I'm right here!" I smiled and the boys laughed.

"We heard your attending Yale?" Nate smirked and I nodded.

"Not for law or whatever Yale does. I'm there for photography!" I smiled and Jack came walking over to the door hand in hand with Madison. "I'm actually heading up to Chicago for this upcoming year!" I smiled and Jack looked at me funny.

"You are?" He hissed and I nodded.

"Yea, I was gonna tell everyone once Molly and Laura got here." I smiled and Jack looked at me with a confused look.

"Why don't you go to UCLA? They have a great photography program and you can be by me!" He smiled and I shook my head.

"Because I already went to Yale, I can go to a LOT of great photography schools and Chicago holds one of them!" I smiled and Nate cleared his throat.

"I think we should come back later!" He scratched the back of his head.

"I think thats a good idea!" Sammy smiled and they all nodded.

"You're not going to Chicago!" Jack yelled and I laughed.

"Since when were you the boss of me?!" I crossed my arms and Madison placed her hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Jack, she let you go to LA to pursue your dreams! Let her go to Chicago to pursue hers!" She looked him in the eyes and he shook his head.

"No! Blake, I miss you in LA! Why can't you just come out there and go to UCLA?!" He whined.

"I'll make a deal with you, I'll go out there for a week and look at UCLA while I'm out there. If I like, then I'll stay out there. If I don't like it, I'm going to Chicago and you have to let me go!" I huffed and he nodded.

"Deal!" He smiled and looked at the guys. "I'm ready now!" He laughed and the guys shook there heads at his sudden mood change.