8

Chapter 8

I sat down between Jack and Nate then across from Nash. Jack looked at me and smiled.

"That was amazing!" He smiled.

"Thank you!" I sighed and tried to look anywhere except at Nash.

"I'm really proud of you!" Jack patted my back and I just smiled while looking up to see Nash looking at the menu. "Oh! Okay, so this is Wesley, Kenny, Twan, Aaron, Matt, and Cameron! You know everyone else, right?" Jack introduced everyone and I nodded.

"Yeah! It's nice to meet you all!" I smiled and looked back down at the menu.

"What are you guys gonna get?" Nash smirked and they all told him. "How about you Blake? What are you gonna get?" I felt him trying to make even the slightest bit of conversation just so we could talk.

"I'm actually not hungry!" I shrugged and he nodded.

"You sure?" Jack looked at me and I nodded.

"Yea! I ate when I was at UCLA and I ate on the plane and before we went on the plane! I'm still full from that!" I sighed and Jack nodded.

"Alright." He sighed.

Everyone ate quickly and before I knew it, we were on our way home.

When we got home, Nash grabbed his camera and brought me to his room.

"We're gonna film a YouTube video!" He smiled and I nodded.

"What are we doing?" I smiled and laid on his bed.

"I want to just lay down next to you and cuddle all night but we are gonna do the 'girlfriend does my makeup tag' but you're not my girlfriend!" He smirked and I sat up.

"Excuse me?!" I laughed and he pointed down knowing if get the gesture to Jack. "Fine!" I laughed and went to grab my makeup. When I got back, Nash was sitting on his bed staring at me. "Can I get changed?" I whined and Nash nodded.

"Of course!" He smiled and I ran back to Jack's room. I changed into a pair of grey sweatpants with Yale printed down the leg and a navy blue tank top. While I walked back to Nash's room, I tied my hair up in a messy ponytail.

"I'm back!" I smiled and sat down on his bed. Nash turned on the camera and before he started it, he pecked my lips.

"Hey guys! I'm back with another video! The title says 'girlfriend does my makeup tag' but this is Blake. Her name isn't girlfriend!" Nash smiled and I nodded.

"I have to burp!" I giggled and Nash rolled his eyes while laughing.

"Let's get started!" He smiled.

"Do I just makeup on you?" I put my elbow on his shoulder and he nodded.

"Isn't it self explanatory?!" He laughed and I shrugged.

"You never know!" I smiled and grabbed my makeup.

When I finished doing his makeup, all I could do is laugh.

"If I did this to Jack, he would look just like me!" I laughed and Nash shook his head.

"Good job!" He smirked and wrapped his arm around me. "I'd like to give you an award for making me look like a girl!" Nash grabbed one of the make up brushes and handed it to me. "Your very own fluffy thing!" He smiled and I stared at him.

"BOOO!" I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Make sure you guys give this a great big thumbs up for Gilinskys twin sister Blake and for my other side Nashley!" Nash ended his video and looked at me. "Am I a pretty girl?" He smiled and I nodded.

"Gorgeous!" I smirked and pressed my lips against his. It was short because we heard someone coming up the stairs.

"Don't forget! 5am!" He whispered and I nodded. "Thank you very much for doing my makeup for me and starring in my video!" Nash smiled and I nodded.

"Anytime!" I grabbed my makeup right as Jack walked in.

"I'm going to bed!" He announced and I nodded.

"So am I!" I smiled. "I'm jet-lagged!" I laughed.

"Same!" Jack agreed. "Night Nashley!" Jack shook his head.

"Good night Nashley!" I giggled and Nash looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I ran over and gave him a quick peck on the lips before running out.

Man, is he a keeper!