10

Chapter 10

This has been an, interesting week to say the least! Today is my last day. This afternoon I leave to go back to Connecticut. I have to pack up my stuff and drive it up to New York. Today is also the day Nash and I tell Jack about us and I tell him where I'm going. As of now he thinks I'm going to UCLA. 

I changed into a pair of light washed jeans, a black muscle tee, black vans, and I tied my hair up in a loose ponytail. I grabbed my purse and ran out the door.

"Let's go! We're late!" I rushed Nash out the door. Nash sped to the restaurant and we quickly ran inside. Jack and Madison were sitting at a small table in the corner by the window. 

"Ready?" He looked at me and I nodded.

"Ready." I smiled and we walked up hand in hand.

"Why did you bring Nash?" Jack laughed as we sat down.

"Jack, Nash and I are dating..." I smiled and Jack stared at Nash.

"Good joke!" Jack laughed. "Now seriously, why'd you bring him?"

"To tell you we are dating..." Nash looked at me then at Jack.

"Oh, you're serious?" Jack stuttered and we both nodded. "Well, I'm happy for you and all but nothing cute around me or I may barf." 

"That went better than I thought!" Nash smiled and I shook my head.

"Just wait..." I sighed and looked directly at Jack. "I've made my final decision on where I'm going..."

"Where?!" Jack smiled and I took a deep breath.

"I'm not going to Chicago." I gulped and Jack's face lit up.

"That's great! I knew you'd want to stay!" He cheered.

"I'm not going to UCLA either." I sighed. "I'm going to Rochester Institute of Technology." I mumbled and Jack stopped.

"Rochester, as in New York?" He stuttered and I nodded.

"As In New York." I looked down and Jack nodded.

"So another year of you being across the country? Does this also mean another year of fighting?" He sat up and I shook my head.

"No Jack! This is gonna be different!" My head shot up.

"Sure..." He growled. "I'm leaving." He hissed and walked out of the restaurant.

"Jack!" Madison called and looked at me. "It's not your fault! He's just been on edge lately... He has to have a new song by tomorrow and so far he has nothing!" She sighed and I shook my head.

"I should've just went to UCLA! Then everything would've been fine!" I stood up and Nash shook his head.

"No it wouldn't have! You would've regretted everything and you would've been miserable!" Nash followed me out of the restaurant.

"But it beats making the same mistake twice!" I hissed and quickly jumped in a cab leaving Nash by himself in front of the restaurant.

When I got back to the house, Jack was already there. I quickly went inside and up to Jack's room. My bags were already packed which made it easier. I ran back down stairs and back out to the cab. With that, I was off to the airport.