9

Chapter 9

I woke up at 4:30 and threw on a navy blue Yale sweatshirt. I slipped on a pair of flip flops from old navy and tied my hair up in a messy bun. While I snuck out of Jack's room, I saw Nash walking down the stairs. I made my way downstairs to see Nash grabbing his keys.

"Ready?" He smirked and I nodded. We made our way to his car and drove to the beach. The ride was quiet considering the fact that we both just woke up.

When we got on the beach, Nash laid down a towel. We both plopped down and He wrapped his arm around me letting me cuddle into his side.

"Tell me about yourself!" I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Well, I'm 1 of 4. I have two brothers and a half sister. We all somewhat get along but sometimes our house turns into a fighting arena basically. I'm crazy about this girl. You might know her! Her name is Blake Gilinsky!" He smirked.

"It rings a bell!" I giggled.

"Awe man! She's gorgeous, nice, funny, intelligent, and an amazing singer and photographer!" Nash kissed the top of my head.

"She sounds okay." I smiled and he shook his head.

"Nah, she's special!" He looked at me with a big cheesy smile plastered on his face. "What about you?" 

"Well, I'm 1 of 4 and out of all my siblings I'm closest to and fight the most with Jack. I always get torn between  my future and my family. I'm so torn right now it's not even funny! I have so many scholarships to such amazing schools but Jack wants me to go to UCLA." I sighed. 

"Where do you want to go?" Nash leaned his head against mine.

"Either Rochester Institute of Technology or School of the Art Institute of Chicago. I have a full scholarship to both!" I mumbled.

"Then go to one of those schools! Jack will be supportive of you no matter what!" Nash kissed my head and I nodded.

"Yea!" I smiled. "If wants the best for me then he'll let me go!" 

"Exactly!" Nash laughed.

"Thank you yet again for helping me with my many issues!" I looked at up him and pecked his lips. "We have to tell Jack about us before I leave!" I smirked and Nash nodded.

"I was thinking the day before you leave!" He shrugged and I nodded.

"I personally think that's rather a great idea!" I smiled.

This was an amazing morning. Little did I know that it was something I'd be doing every morning while here in California.