Chapter 20

Can was waiting outside of the university for Sanem,
He gets a phone call from Polen again.  He declines it.
What can she possibly want. She calls again.  He just kept declining her calls, hopefully this will put an end to her phone calls.
Can sees Sanem coming out of the university, he gets out of the car, and he sees this young good looking guy coming out right behind her and they're talking and laughing. This guy is about Can's height , dark features, very handsome, probably around Can's age. Of course Can's not liking it he's paying too much attention to Sanem. Can is waiting for Sanem on the passenger side leaning against the car door with his arms crossed across his chest looking at this guy who's very interested in Sanem.
SANEM: " Can, this is my creative writing professor Kerem, Kerem this is Can my boyfriend." Kerem's face dropped, he didn't expect a boyfriend. Can smiled and shook is hand, a little harder than he should have, just to show him she's of limits to him.
KEREM: " Sanem when you're ready we will get together and finish up with your book."
Sanem is looking at Can, and he does not look happy.
SANEM: " Thank you Kerem, I will see you next week in class " Kerem was hoping for sooner, but don't push it with the boyfriend around.
Sanem and Can, were driving home and she noticed Can was quiet. She turns to him and smiles and scratches his beard, and says, " Can are you okay , did something happen?"
CAN: " Sanem. What do you know about this Kerem, he's a little too friendly with you, don't you think?"Sanem smiles at Can.
SANEM: " Can my love are you jealous of my professor?"
CAN: " I'm jealous of any man that looks at you, especially the way he looks at you "
SANEM: "what do you mean, how is he looking at me.?"
CAN: " he's very interested in you Sanem, in more ways than one."
SANEM: "don't be silly, he's my professor, and I'm his student, it's impossible."
CAN: " impossible to you, not him. I'm telling you he's very interested in you. Be careful!" Sanem is getting angry.
SANEM: " You don't know what you're talking about. Anyway even if he was, I'm not. I'm only interested in my hunky boyfriend." And she gives him a kiss on the cheek. Can smiled at Sanem, he knows that she doesn't see how Kerem looks at her, she's to innocent. But Can doesn't trust him. He's a player, and he doesn't care that I'm in the picture.
CAN: "'I just want you to be careful, don't be alone with him. Okay, just do that for me."
SANEM: " I think you're over thinking this Can, but for you I will be careful." He smiles and caresses her cheek and grabs her hand and kisses it.
CAN: "Thank you, bebek, let's go get your laptop and get something to eat."
Can and Sanem, took their fish sandwiches and sat on a bench at the park by the water. The conversation about Kerem was bothering Sanem, did he think that I was completely clueless on men?
SANEM: "Can, do you think that I'm completely clueless about men, that I don't know if a guy is making a pass at me." Can didn't like the turn of this conversation.
CAN: " of course not bebek, I just know how guys are, and some are a little more persistent, and I think Kerem is one of those guys, I don't think he cares that you have a boyfriend. Just like Ceyda, she knew that we are together but she he didn't care. And knowing her she still thinks she has a chance."
SANEM: "I know that I don't have much experience Can, but I think you're wrong about him, but for you I will be careful."
CAN: " that's all I ask my love"
They finished their meal and they were walking along the pier when a drunk bumps into Sanem. Can pushes him away.
CAN: " be careful!! Watch where you're going!!" The drunk man looks up, and recognizes Sanem and Can.
DRUNK MAN:  "You, you bitch!! You ruined me!! Because of you they took my club away from me, I'm ruined. You and your damn friends, and your boyfriend here, or should I say your rich boyfriend.!!!
How much is he paying you to please him in bed!!!
Can grabbed him by the throat, but Sanem held him back. Sanem recognized him, he was her ex boss Ahmet! Why is he blaming me?
SANEM: "Can he's drunk, he doesn't know what he's saying, leave him."
DRUNK: "Divit, yeh I know who you are, who doesn't!!
Watch out, she will take you for everything you have"
I had plans for you, but you screwed me." But that's okay, payback baby!!he went to grab her but Can grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back and threw him to the ground.
Can took Sanem by the hand and walked back to the car.  They were driving home, both quiet, Can is holding her hand and kisses it.
CAN: "Sanem, are you okay?"
SANEM: "I don't understand, how did I ruin him Can, I didn't do anything."
CAN: " bebek, he was drunk, he doesn't know what he's saying, I hate to see you upset Sanem."
SANEM: " I know, you're right he was just drunk, he doesn't know what he's saying. Let's just forget about it, you're leaving on Sunday and I just want to spend the last couple of days with you. Are you working the rest of the week?"
CAN: " only if they need me, I want to spend every day with you too." They got back to the house, and Can walked back to the pool house with Sanem.  Can kissed her good night, but Sanem grabbed his hand and said.
"Can, stay, I want you too hold me every night before you leave, and she starts giggling , "only hold me close to you, that's it."
CAN: " bebek, you don't have to tell me twice, you know my angel,  there are things we can do to satisfy each other without going all the way". And he winks at her. Sanem, start giggling and starts turning red.
SANEM: " maybe Can, but tonight I want you to hold me tight."
CAN: " Your wish is my command"
Sanem went into the bathroom to put on her pajama shorts and tank top, and Can was lying in bed with his boxers. When he saw her he couldn't stop staring at her, she had no bra on, and you could see the shape of her breasts perfectly, he can feel himself getting hard. He puts his hand  out, and pulls her towards him, and she layed down next to him in his arms.
When Sanem came out of the bathroom and saw Can, in his boxers, she just stared at him. He's so sexy and handsome. His chest, I just want to feel him, kiss and touch him all over.  She layed next to him and they had their arms around each other. Sanem couldn't resist,  she was caressing his chest and kissing him, and noticed that he was getting hard.
CAN: " Bebek, you're making me so hot, let me touch you, I promise. We won't go all the way, I will stop when you want, okay."
Sanem, agreed, she got up layed on top of Can, and they started kissing each other very rough and passionately. Can flips her over and he's on top. He put his hand on her breast, and starts playing with them, and kisses them. He lifts up her shirt and starts sucking and licking her breast, Sanem is going crazy, she wants more, " Can, I, I, want more please." He Lays next to her keeps kissing and sucking on her breasts, He puts his hand down her shorts and starts to rub her and massage her, she's very wet. Can is rubbing himself up against her. He's ready to burst. He hears Sanem moaning and he knows that she's close. All of a sudden she lets out a little scream and grabs Can and starts kissing him, he knows that she came and now he starts rubbing himself against her harder. He takes himself out of his boxers takes her hand and puts it on his hardness. He shows her what he wants, and she's more than happy to please him. Then he takes himself into his hand and comes hard, grabs Sanem and squeezes her tightly and kisses her roughly. And then they both layed back looked at each other and smiled. Sanem got red again and cuddles into him and puts her face in his neck. She loves kissing and cuddling in his neck.
CAN: " how do you feel bebek are you okay?"
SANEM: " wow!! That was incredible Can, just Wow!!
CAN: " Bebek, I love you so much, that's was incredible for me to"  they hugged and kissed a little longer and then Can got up to clean himself up. He comes back to the bed and lays next to Sanem and takes her in his arms.
SANEM: " Can are you happy, I mean satisfied,"
CAN: " Sanem, I'm very satisfied, that was amazing, if you want we can do it again"
She starts giggling and says, " can you, I mean, so soon."
CAN: " Bebek, with you I can do it all night, no problem." And he brings her in for a hug and starts kissing her neck and tickling her, he loves to hear her laugh.
And they did please each other several times that night.
Sanem woke up in Can's arms with a huge smile on her face. And so did Can. They got up and took separate showers, Sanem wasn't ready to take a shower together yet.
Miriban had decided to make breakfast this morning. Aziz and Miriban were having breakfast when Can and Sanem came in with smiles on their faces and holding hands. And of course Sanem was red, she's thinking do they know what we did?  Miriban and Aziz looked at each other they knew that Can spent the night in the pool house with Sanem, but they just pretended that they knew nothing, so they made conversation with them about anything and everything, they didn't want Sanem to feel uncomfortable.
The rest of the week was going by pretty fast, Sanem was getting a little emotional, but controlled herself in front of Can. Can was still getting phone calls from Polen, and he kept declining them. She will eventually get the hint and stop.
And then he gets a phone call from Huma, and he declines that too. What the heck does she want, she hardly ever calls. She calls again. So he decided to answer it.
CAN: " Huma, what's with the phone call, you only call, when you need something."
HUMA: " can't a mother call her son to see how he is?"
CAN: " Not, you, there's always a reason."
HUMA: " can you at least call me Annem?"
CAN: "I have a mother who raised me from a young boy, and took care of me when I was sick and was at every birthday and graduation. She was always there for Emre and I. But you decided you didn't want a family so no I will not call you Annem, your just Huma to me" what's the purpose of your phone call."
HUMA: " what's going on with Polen, why did you break up with her. She's very upset Can, she loves you."
CAN: " first I don't have to answer to you. It's none of your business and second Polen and I didn't have a loving relationship and she knows it and that's all I have to say to you. Have a nice day. Goodbye."
He hangs up on her, Huma is Fuming, if you think you're going to be with that village girl you have another thing coming. No son of mine, who is a Divit and wealthy and famous belongs with someone like her. I think I'm going to make an appearance soon.
Can and Sanem had a great week together, it was Sunday and Can was getting ready to leave. They were in his bedroom, packing, Sanem has tears in her eyes, and Can sees how sad she is. He takes her and they sit on the bed together, and hugs her tightly.
CAN: " Sanem, don't be upset please, I will call you when I have reception I promise, and it's only two weeks, I love you bebek."
SANEM: "I'm sorry Can, I know, I will be fine don't worry about me. I will keep busy, I already have a lot of homework and I'm going to finish my book. And then hopefully find a publisher. It's just, I'm going to miss your hugs and kisses" she smiles and kisses him. He grabs her and lays her down on the bed and starts kissing her all over and hugs her tight.
SANEM: " see that's what I'm going to miss" and she scratches his beard and smiles sweetly at him. He is going to miss her too, it hurts him just as much that he's leaving, but no more shoots for a while.
CAN: " I know my love, but you have a lot to do, and to keep you busy, but be careful with Kerem, please."
SANEM: " okay my handsome prince, what ever you say." It was time for Can to leave, they hugged each other tightly and he kissed her, very passionately. "When I get back bebek we will have a lot of catching up to do."she giggled and rubbed her cheek on his beard, and said " I'll be waiting my love."