Shitty Attitude

On the very next day

Aoki always arrives early on the school. Their class starts at 8 : 30 am and ends at 4 : 45. Cody on the other hand wakes up at 8 : 00 am most of the time.

'June hills' their literature teacher is their home room teacher too

June hills : Good morning students, today is your second day. As you know iam going to be your home room teacher for the entire year. So from today onwards we're starting our lectures. I hope you're all ready. And from next week onwards you're all going to work for your records and assignments so always be prepared, further instructions will be given soon. So let's do our best.

~ Break time ~

Lily : so the class went pretty well Right...??

Aoki : Yepp

Lily : Oh well Aoki, are you going to any tutoring classes...??

Aoki : No iam not, wae...?? ( Why in korean )

Lily : Ani ( Nah in korean ) you completed the work that teacher gave us within 5 minutes

Aoki : oh, it was really simple

Lily : You're pretty smart

Aoki : Arigato ( Thank you in Japanese )

Lily : Iam going to sign up for health club

Aoki : why..?? you're already in a lots of clubs

Lily : Come on not in a lots just 3 and now i wanna join health club too... Hehehe

Aoki : Well it's up to you....

_______________________

It was the last break and Aoki went to the washroom. When he was about to open the door he bumped into someone

Aoki : Ah.... Sorry... Wait, You....??

Cody : I should ask you that. And yeah, why...?? can't i use the restroom...???

Aoki : The fuck don't you have damn eyes....??

Cody : What's with you..?? You were the one who bumped into me...

Aoki : And can't you see i locked the door, you should wait while i open

Cody : tsk why would i...?? And why the hell are you locking the door..??

Aoki : who doesn't locks the door...?? Well i very well know that you're a weirdo, so you won't even lock the door. ( Asians likes to lock the door )

Cody : Well we're boys so theirs no need to lock the door and what are you a teenage girl and why are you making a fuss about it..??

Aoki : It's none of your fucking business, just fuck off will you...???

Cody : YOU... ( Grabs him by his collar )

Aoki : Look i doesn't wanna fucking start an fight right now. So leave my collar or you're dead

Cody : Well are you afraid...???

Aoki : Afraid of you tsk no way in hell, just leave my damn collar or

Cody : Or..? You're going to do nothing.

Aoki : ( Inhales sharply ) it's just the second day stop being like this will ya...???

Cody : What was that....??? are you my mom...??? ( leaves his collar )

Aoki : ( Fixes his coat ) You're irritating, why are you bothering me....??? Can't you behave a bit nicely...???

Cody : Wha... What..?? The heck...??

Aoki : You got a shitty attitude. Go fix that first ( storms out of the washroom )

Cody : Why is he so sensitive....??

_________________________________________________

June hills : So that's all for today, oh and one more thing don't forget about the work i gave you today. All of you can can leave except Aoki and Cody

~ After everyone left ~

June hills : So i wanted to ask you guys something.

Cody : What is it Miss ...?

June hills : Look, Some one reported to me that on the last break you both got into a fight at the washroom. Is it true ....??

Cody : Ah well .....

Aoki : ( silent )

June hills : So it is true. I've heard enough about you guys from other teachers. You both were in different classes right...?? And it's your first time being on one class together right...??

Aoki : Yes miss

June hills : Well you both are enough matured. Why are you behaving like childs...?? You both are in high school, not in kindergarten. Stop fighting and behave okay...??

Aoki & Cody : Yes miss

June hills : That's all now you both can leave.
( she lefts )

Aoki : ( grabs his bag ) Because of your shitty attitude, i got scolded too.
( leaves the classroom )