Crab mouth....??

Rachel : Bye cherry.

Cherry : Bye, take care. Aoki take good care of him okay....?? Don't fight. I will call you. 😉

Aoki : Okay mom. Bye.

Cody : Bye mum.

Aoki stared at his mom going inside the airport. His heart felt heavy, everything around him felt like darkness. He looked up at the sky when a droplet fell over his cheeks. He wiped it and turned to his back to see rachel staring at him. With of course love in her eyes. He can't replace his mom, of course no one can do that but rachel loves him just like how she loves his son. When ever his mom lefts he felts a gap on his heart, everything feels empty and tiring. Rachel fills the gap by her love. Through blood relation she's not his mom but as a 'being' he considered her as his mom too. She loves him that much. Both of their moms have known each other from their birth, he thought. That's quite true too. Aoki simply standed there, rachel went towards him and hugged him tightly. He exhaled deeply and released the hug. Rachel dropped him to his apartment.

Rachel : Well, he will be here after evening. I will be get going then. Take care. ( hugs him ).

Aoki : Sure. Bye mum.

~Evening ~

Aoki was sleeping when he heard door bell rang. He pulled himself out from the bed and went towards the door. "Did i ordered chicken...??" He thought to himself and opened the door to reveal an annoyed cody standin there with a bag in his hand and 'iam done with life' expression written all over his face. He rubbed his eyes to get a clear vision. He stared at him. He blinked a few times to make sure he's not dreaming. That's when realisation hitted him. He heard him muttering something under his breath and wents inside the apartment making aoki dumb founded. He closed the door and went to his room.  He plopped on his bed. He checked the time to see that it's 6: 00 pm. He sighed heavily and decided to sleep some more time. Slowly he drifted into sleep. When he woke up it was really dark so he checked his phone to see it's 7 : 35 pm. He pushed himself up and went to take a shower. That's when he remembered about cody. He went out to living hall to check on him. He wasn't there. It was raining. Cold breeze hitted his body so he went towards the balcony. Of course he's there but he didn't drawn the curtains. He peeked outside to see him leaning on the rail. He went straight to the kitchen and made some coffee. He put the cups on the dining table and went to the living room.

Aoki : Cody....??. I made coffee.

Cody :..........

Aoki : * Sighs * 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.....??. ( went back to the kitchen ). 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦...?? 𝘙𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯....?? 𝘠𝘦𝘱𝘱, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘵.

He was searching for the instant noodles thats when he heard the chair moving behind him. He turned back to see cody sitting on the chair. He was expressionless. He sighed and started to search again. He boiled some water and put the noodles and spices in it. He put some bacon and eggs in it. It smelled really delicious that cody decided to speak up..

Cody : Iam hungry.

Aoki : 5 more minutes. 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥.

Cody :  What are you making....??

Aoki : Noodles.

Cody : Noodles....?? Don't you have anything better...??. I thought you were a great chef or something and yet you're preparing instant noodles.

Aoki : ( caught off guard ) I-

Cody : tsk.

Aoki : I was having a headache, so this is the only thing that's easy to make. Iam sorry if you don't like it.