Unexpected checking

~The very next day~

Even though Cody agreed to work on their project today, Aoki couldn't stop being anxious. He wanted to talk to him but he avoided him. He had no choice but to wait. Tomorrow they have to submit their assignment, today they're gonna work on it. They have self study time, they can finish their assignment on the mean time.

Aoki : Hey ~ you fucking ditched me yesterday..

Cody : Oh so sorry, iam very busy you know....

Aoki : Fuck you. I wanted to talk about the project, but you....

Cody : Calm down dude. We have self study time to finish it though ~ *shrugs*

Aoki : Tsk

The day went on like that. Self study time arrived.

Cody : Okay lets do it ( takes his laptop out )

When they were about to start, June Hills arrived. ( Substitute teachers are required for monitoring students during self study time. A home room teacher arriving for it is rare )

June hills : Students, how's your work going....?? Finished...?? Well then show me your works ( she started checking students laptops )

Cody : Wait what...??

Aoki : A substitute teacher is supposed to come right...?? What's she doin here...??

Cody : How do i know...?? And she is checking everyones work. Fuck we're doomed...

Aoki : what's with this unexpected checking....??

Cody : How am i supposed to know that too....?? Just do somethin...

Aoki : I didn't asked you and what am i supposed to do...?? It was your damn idea.

Cody : The heck...?? Then why the hell did you agreed with me....??

Aoki : i fucking trusted you. Shit. It's your damn fault

Cody : Now you're blaming me....?? Tsk

Aoki : Of cou...

*Ahem Ahem*

June hills : Aoki & Cody. Show me your work

Cody : Well.......

June hills : ( raises one eyebrow ) Make it quick.

She takes Cody's laptop from the desk and EMPTY.... Then she takes Aoki's lap it's Empty too....

June hills : Well where's your work...??

Aoki : ( silent )

Cody : We... We were about to do it.

June hills : Excuse me....?? You were about to do it...?? What does it mean...?? Well i came over on your study time to check your assignments. You know how imp it is...?? And it's a lot to finish how are you both gonna finish it by 1 hour....?? Aoki care to explain...??
Whatever you both better stay after class, we need to talk and by the mean time work on your assignment. ( she leaves )

Aoki : *Sigh*

Cody : Did your tongue got shoved down your throat....???

Aoki : What.....???

Cody : Why the hell didn't you utter anything....???

Aoki : What am i supposed to say....?? It's your fault afterall. I should've done mine part atleast. ( rolls his eyes )

Cody : You're fucking selfish, you act like you know everything and does everything perfectly but at the end you're like this, being a jerk and blaming others for your faults. Selfish jerk.

Aoki : You..... Tch, What ever iam wasting my fucking time cause of you...... ( disgusted )

Cody : tsk ( diverts his gaze )