Bad feeling

~ On a monday morning ~

Everyone was present on the class except Cody. Very well the teacher was present too. Aoki has been waiting for him cause today they had a presentation. If he doesn't comes then their presentation will postpone to the next day. The teacher started teaching. But within 10 mins the class began Cody rushed towards the class. He started breathing heavily. 'May i come in Sir...??' Teacher tooks of his specs and went towards him. 'What time do you think it is....???'. 'Well....' Teacher sighs and again asks 'Why are you late....??' Cody awkwardly smiles, then replied 'I woke up late' Teacher looks him with disbelief. ' Well, you're always late for school, i've heard enough about you from the staffs, try to arrive early from tomorrow and now get in, i don't wanna waste my time ' Cody went towards his seat and sat down. Teacher began his lectures.

Cody : *Sighs* iam only 10 mins late. Why is he so dramatic. Aish.

Aoki : You're the one who's dramatic.

Cody : I didn't asked your fucking opinion.

Aoki : There's no need to cause everyone knows that you're a jerk. 😑

Cody : If you don't shut your mouth then i'll make sure to bury you 10 feet down.

Aoki : It's '6' not '10'.

Cody : Nah, cause 6 is not enough for you and i already told you to shut your mouth.

Aoki : *grits* You're fucking annoying.

Cody : You're the one who's more annoying.

Aoki : Fuck off will you ...??

Cody : Can you shut your crab mouth....??

Aoki : Shut my what....???

~ Break time ~

Lily : Aoki!!!! ( leans close to his desk ) You've been busy for days. *pouts*.

Aoki : Aw come on ( pinches her cheek ) i texted you afterall.....

Lily : Still.....

Aoki : Still.... ( imitates her )

Lily bursted out. That's when cody came back to class. He saw them talking and laughing. He stared at the way lily was leaning closer to his desk. He felt something inside his heart. He glanced at Aoki, aoki was admiringly listening to whatever she's saying. His heart suddenly felt a bit heavy. 'That girl is too much, just a show off and why is he playing along with her....??' 'Wait..... She is his girlfriend, she can behave as her will around him'. 'what's with me....?? Am i feelin jealous...??'. 'No way why would i...??' 'Or maybe iam feeling jealous because iam single .....?? ' He shrugged all that thoughts away and went towards his seat and he sat down. Lily looked at him.

Lily : Oh, Hello.... 😁 How you doin....??

Cody : ( Caught off guard ) Oh hi.

Lily : Didn't had a time to talk to you. Iam Lily by the way. So how's school...??

Cody : Oh yeah (awkward) it's - it's fine, i guess....??

Lily : I guess....?? 🤔 come on don't be like that. Do your best okay....?? Fighting... ( she winks at aoki and went towards her seat )

Cody : Yeah!!! 𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳.
( he stares at her by smiling )

Aoki noticed that he's staring at her. 'Maybe he likes her...??' 'No he just talked to her for the first time. Maybe he's having a crush over her.....?? No way i've a bad feeling about this she's my friend, she shouldn't be dating someone like him, wait what the fuck is wrong with me...?? Why am i overthinking....??' He shrugged it of and just stared out of the window.