Why it has to be you...??

June : Did everyone finished their works i gave you yesterday...?? Well I made list for your groups. Our class president helped me too...
So before announcing that i've to tell you a few more things. First of all you guys are getting grouped for an entire year for whole subjects. It is to make other teachers job easier. We have a lot's of things ahead, you need to work properly. Here are the names ( she started announcing their names )

June hills : Aoki and Cody

Cody : Wait what....?? ( Stands up from his seat )

June hills : You didn't heard me....?? Aoki and Cody

Aoki : The heck .....???

Cody : Miss, please pair with me anyone else, not him

June hills : Why.....??

Cody : Its just....

June hills : Because you guys can't get along right...??

Cody : Well....

June hills : ( smiles ) Cody please sit down, just give trust to this. i will announce other names....

~ After sometimes ~

June hills : So it's done, well now, one more thing, please sit next to your partners from tomorrow onwards. And today you have no works.

Aoki : 𝘸𝘵𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺 *𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴*

Cody : 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭....

Cody glanced at Aoki just to see an irritated face, cody rolls his eyes and tried hard not to think about tomorrow. ' Well it's just 11 more months ' cody thoughts.

~ Lunch break time ~

Lily : Aoki, what happened...?? You looks pale

Aoki : Oh it's just.... *Sighs* damn it lily i didn't thought that i will get paired up with him

Lily : Well, i think she came to know about both of yours past

Aoki : You think so....??

Lily : Yep, maybe that's why she is trying to get you two along...

Aoki : No way iam never going to get along with him

Lily : Come'on Aoki, just give it a try. Maybe you guys can get along...

Aoki : I don't think so. Ever since from kindergarten we hated each others. The hatred was mutual though, it can't be helped * Sigh *
I just have to deal with it for 11 months and 2 weeks....

Lily : Well, something bad happens just for the good.... So just wait and see

Aoki was walking towards the washroom. He saw a familiar figure staring at him. He didn't give a fuck and went to the washroom. When he got outside he wasn't there. 'What ever' he thoughts. He went to the back yard just to take some fresh air. After 5 minutes he decided to go back. It was an old building it was under construction, no students cames here so the hallway was empty. He felt foot steps behind him. No one cames here he is the only one who cames here often. When he was about to turn around to take a look, some one grabbed both of his wrists and pinned him on the wall. Aoki jolted

Aoki : Wha... What, who are you...?? CODY YOU...??

Cody : That caught you off guard right....??

Aoki : ( can't admit, but he's speechless and can't show that ) The heck cody...?? What do you want...??? When did you get here....?? How did you came to know that i was here...??

Cody : ( leaves his wrists ) well, i followed you

Aoki : The fuck...?? What are you a stalker...??

Cody : Damn it iam not stalking you ( irritated tone )

Aoki : Then why the hell are you following me...??

Cody : Well, ummmm, Aish * sighs * look let me make this clear, i don't want to work with you

Aoki : Neither me

Cody : what ever,, it's just for the projects. We don't have to get along because of it

Aoki : I never insisted you to get along with me. There were plenty of students, Why it has to be you ...?? You're damn irritating, fuck of will you....?? And don't fucking stalk me.

Cody : Aoki you're crossing your limits, and do you think iam fucking willing to work with you hah (snorts) no way

Aoki : Whatever....

That's when he noticed that Cody didn't moved an inch. After pinning him on the wall he just standed there, he did leaved his wrist. This was the first time in Aoki's life that someone pinned him on the wall. Due to the shock he was speechless but did uttered something to show cody that he didn't gave a fuck. If someone sees them in this position then they will surely mistook them. NO WAIT... Even though no one is going to come here Aoki's intrusive thought didn't allowed him to think straight. 'Anxiety'

Aoki : The heck ( shoves cody off ) stay away, you're too close

Cody : HUH...?? ( shock )

Aoki : *Cough, Cough* whatever iam leaving...
( he lefts )

Cody : What was that....?? What ever *shrugs* it's kinda hot in here.
( he wiped the sweat on his face using his jackets sleeves. That's when he smelled something sweet ) this smell, wait he smelled his palms 'Smell of lavender and chocolate'. Where did it came from...?? ( he smelled the other palm ) it's a calming fragrance, but i didn't used perfume today ..... And mine is not lavender. ( realization hitted him ) The heck....??? It's Aoki's. I pinned him by grabbing his damn wrists. I should head to class. Shit.....
( he felt hot spreading through his face of course he was flustered. He just thought that's because he hated him.....) Author : No way cody

Cody : Hey Aoki, wait

Aoki : What do you want....??? ( was heading to class )

Cody : I forgot to ask you something

Aoki : ( stops ) what is it....??

Cody : well from tomorrow onwards we have to sit together, so.....

Aoki : So...??

Cody : ( walks closer to him ) Well are you going to sit next to my seat....???