LILY

Weeks went by. The first term exams result arrived. Teacher distributed everyone's paper. As expected Aoki scored full and cody just passed.

Cody : Well atleast i passed. 😌

Aoki : With what...?? That awful mark....?? 😑

Cody : None of your business and what's your mark....?? Probably 80 / 80 🙄.

Aoki : Unlike you, i spent my time studying not on my phone. 😌

Cody : So...?? ( in a cold tone ) Do you want me to praise you for scoring full on our first test....? ( raises his one eyebrow )

Aoki : I- i didn't say that. ( diverts his gaze ). 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦....??.

Cody : Well, it was obvious in your words. ( clenches on his paper ).

Aoki : What ever. You should study.

Cody : *grits* this is the one main reason i hate you. You're a fucking book worm and i fucking hate that.

Aoki : ( Turns towards him ) Is that so...?? Well it can't be helped. You're jealous.

Cody : Iam not fucking jealous.

Aoki : Then....??

Cody : Didn't i told you, i fucking hate you.

Aoki : I don't care, cause i hate you too. You're fucking annoying.

Cody : mhm.

Aoki : You're too much.... 🙄

Cody : Can't you just shut your damn mouth....??

Aoki : You-

Before he could say anything, a hand covered his mouth. Both turn towards their front to see LILY.

Lily : He told you to shut your mouth, so you should do that~ ( tilts her head )

Cody : 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

She slowly removed her hand. She was still smiling, she had a sweet smile. Cody admired her, She is lean and tall. Her fingers were long. Brown long hair that reaches till her hips and a cute curtain bangs. Always wears stockings that reaches her knees cause her skirt is short in length. Unlike other girls her nails are short, no nail polishes on, doesn't wear makeup nor uses lipsticks. She have small lips and have freckles on her cheek. Always smiles. A sweet and cute figure.

Aoki : That was unexpected you know...??

Lily : Really....?? 🤭

Aoki : Yeah, like kinda....

Lily : Savage...?? 👀🤭

Aoki : No.... 🤣

Lily : Well when i came to talk to you, you guys were fighting. So i thought i should stop it 😅.

Aoki : Is that so...??

Lily : Yepp. Well isn't it right Cody...?? ( looks at him )

Cody : [ No response. Staring her or admiring her ]

Lily : Cody...?? ( waves her hand infront of his face )

Cody : ( caught off guard ) YEAH...?? YEah..

Lily : Hahahahahaha, have you been daydreaming ....??

Cody : No, i-i mean, i was-wasn't. ( flustered ).

Cody stared at her. Lily was still laughing. Aoki glanced both of them. He saw the way cody is admiring her. He felt something deep inside his heart. 'Is he really having a crush....??'. He got up from his seat and put his hands over her shoulders. That catched cody's eyes.

Aoki : The bell will ring at any minute. So let's go outside and grab a drink.

Lily : Sure. ( pinches his cheeks ). Hey cody wanna tag along....??

Cody : Well i would like to 😁.

Aoki death glares him.

Lily : Then let's go.

Cody : Well ( glups ) i would like to but i've somethin else to do.

Lily : Is that so...?? Then it's ok, bye.

They leaves....

Cody : Is he jealous...?? No, that's too much but she's his girlfriend. I shouldn't disturb them. Whatever. It's none of my business.