Hell...

Hola readers, i decided to add Aoki's morning routine...

~ The next day ~
3 : 00 am

Aoki woke up from his bed and went towards the washroom. he brushed his teeth and went downstairs. He brewed himself a coffee. His mom most of the times wents for business trips. Precisely Aoki is alone most of the times. He drank the coffee and put on his jacket and shoes. He went to take a walk. The sky was still dark, Stars shined like dreams. The roads were empty although who takes a walk at 3 : 30...??
He stared at the longing dark yet beautiful sky the stars were gleaming happily he sighs, he checked his watch it was 3 : 35. He stopped for a moment then he started running, '4 : 36 am' he came back and started studying....

It was 6 : 30 He got up from his study table and went to kitchen. He made bread toast and he went to take a shower. He came back poured some orange juice and ate his breakfast. He went back to his room organized his bag and headed out to catch the bus....

~ At the school ~

7 : 55

Aoki sat on his seat and stared outside the window. When it was 8 : 15 Lily and most of the students arrived. 8 : 25 everyone arrived except cody... Everyone was already settled with their project partners. Aoki on the other hand was the only one who was alone and looked at cody's space. 'Wont he come....??' Aoki thoughts, he glanced at the time it was 8 : 27, 2 minutes left untill class starts.

8 : 29 am

'𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦...'

Aoki stared outside the window. He turned to his right when he heard some shuffling.

Cody : What....??? ( didn't dare to eye contact )

Aoki : I thought you're not coming

Cody : Well i've to, fuck this is HELL

For the first time in cody's life he sat near Aoki.

~ Yesterday ~

Cody : well from tomorrow onwards we have to sit together, so.....

Aoki : So...??

Cody : ( walks closer to him ) Well are you going to sit next to my seat....???

Aoki : No

Cody : Then

Aoki : You're going to sat next to me, thats all.... ( leaves )

Cody : Ah.... Wait why didn't i offended him...??? Shit

~ present ~

June hills : Good morning students, well you all have paired up right...?? Good. so let's get to the point. Starting from today onwards you've to work with your partner. This is to bring a good mentality to all of the students, like caring for each other, kindness, helping mentality etc... And lastly if any of you causes a problem or doesn't do your work then your partner is going to face the consequences. For example if Cody causes any problems then Aoki's mark is going to get deducted. Same goes for Aoki too, understand...??

Aoki : You better behave

Cody : Just fuck off

Aoki : aish, bakka ( stupid in Japanese )

Cody : What...??

Aoki : ( smiles )

Cody : 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

June hills : So everyone here's your assignment of the week. You've to write 8 pages each should include 6 paragraphs, the subject is 'Our Environment' Submit this on Friday noon.

July : But ma'am its tuesday...

June hills : Yes you have to finish it in 3 days. Don't forget that you have a partner, you're not doing it alone.

Cody : Wow 3 days, 8 pages, 6 paragraphs. Awesome. At this rate i will drop off...

Aoki : why don't you already do that...?? Huh...??

Cody : tsk, shut up will you...??

Aoki : Whatever, so when are we planing to work for the project...??

Cody : Friday will be fine

Aoki : What...?? But that's the due date

Cody : Are you dumb...?? We have to start from Thursday

Aoki : What about today and tomorrow...??

Cody : iam busy 😑

Aoki : But we only gets one night to pre

Cody : Ahh, you're irritating ( stands up ) Miss i've to use the washroom ( leaves )

Aoki : Fuck you, damn it