Feelings

Cody opened the door and went inside. The living hall was the only room which had lights on. He went towards the kitchen and flicked the light on. He poured a glass of water and gulped down. He went towards the bedroom and slowly opened the door. It wasn't locked, partly closed. The moonlight hitting from the window was enough to see the inside of the room, not only that the lights from living room doesn't reach till here. He went towards the bed and saw him sleeping, he didn't even changed his uniform. He turned towards the couch and saw a pillow and a pair of blankets on it, it was folded neatly. It's the second day he's staying here. They decided to take turns on the bed. Today he's supposed to sleep on the couch and tomorrow he can sleep on the bed. He went towards the washroom, got freshened up then changed and went towards the couch. He sat on the couch and stared at him. "Looks like he didn't had dinner." He went towards the living room turned the lights off and went towards the bedroom and fall on the couch. He stared at the black Ceiling. "I shouldn't have said those things. Did it hurt him...??. I don't think so, he's bold. He don't give a damn to me. I know that, that's why i gets on his nerves. I don't like staying here, i don't understand why...??. This is quite awkward. Maybe cuz iam not used to it....??. I don't know". He sighed and slowly drifted to sleep. Cody slowly woke up when he heard the sounds of rain. He didn't got up but he remained on the couch with his eyes wide open. It was raining. He glanced to his right side to see that the bed is empty. He rubbed his eyes to get a clear vision. Yes, the bed is empty. He pulled the blanket aside and stood up. "Where's he...???, maybe in the washroom...??". He thought to himself. But the lights were off. The bedroom door was wide open. He usually closes it. He went out of the room and saw that it was dark. Cold breeze rushed through his hair. He glanced towards the balcony, the curtains aren't drawn apart but the glass door was open. He went towards the balcony and opened the curtains and stepped outside to see Aoki leaning on the rail, admiring the rain. He was unaware of his presence. He stayed there in silence staring at him. He wasn't sleepy at all. He was still in his uniform. The cold breeze was rushing through his hair, small droplets all over his face. He didn't mind to wipe it at all. Cody slowly went towards the rail and leaned on it.

Cody : Hey....???.

Aoki : Huh...?? You....?? You're awake...??.

Cody : What you doin...??.

Aoki : Nothing.

Cody : You like rain....??.

Aoki : Nope, i hate it.

Cody : What...??. Are you insane...??.

Aoki : ......

Cody : *Sigh* if you hate it then why're you here watching it...??.

Aoki : Idk, but i wanted to watch it.

Cody : You're weird. Plus who on the hell would watch rain in the midnight...??.

Aoki : A lots of people likes to do that and it's not midnight. It's already 3 in the morning.

Cody : 3....?? No way, i mean. Damn i can't believe that.

Aoki : Then don't believe it.

Cody : tsk. Why're are you up at this time...?? You're supposed to sleep.

Aoki : I usually woke up at this time.

Cody : At 3 am...?? No way and for what...??.

Aoki : Of course to study. If it's not raining then i takes a walk.

Cody : Seriously dude...??. You're fucking insane.

Aoki : Why do you care...??.

Cody : Tsk, i don't care about you at all.