𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗

Aoki : Are you gonna stand there forever...??

Cody : Oh no. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴....??

Aoki : well come here. Put your bag on this table

He did as he told and then he glanced the room. On the left side of the door is a huge book shelf which contains a lots of books, mangas, some cute stuffs, indoor plants and some photos too And on the left side of the room is a single bed and a study table on the right side of it. There's a large closet on the right side too. The room has some paintings. Cozy and Clean.

Aoki : Done analysing ...??

Cody : ( Caught off guard ) OH yeah

Aoki : Well then i'll make coffee

Cody : ok

Aoki went towards the kitchen and started to make coffee. Cody went towards the living room and went to the balcony. The view was awesome. Since it's getting dark the sky was in a mixed colour. He admired the view. Then he heard Aoki calling him.

Aoki : Come to the dining room.

Cody : oh

Aoki served Coffee and some croissants too.

Cody : Your apartment is pretty cool

Aoki : Thanks.

~Silence~

Cody : 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥. Well where's Aunty...??

Aoki : On a business trip.

Cody : ow  Then well,

Aoki : If you're done then let's start our work.

Cody : sure

~ 6 : 29 pm ~

They started working. Rain started pouring down.

~ 8 : 13 pm ~

Cody :  Well it's finally done.... ( stretches ) then iam heading to home.

Aoki : Oh but it's raining cats and dogs outside.

Cody : That's fine i've my car

Aoki : ( looks at him in unbelievably ) You didn't bring your car, you came here by bus.

Cody : OHHHH..... ( Realized ) shit what am i gonna do....?? Can you drop me off ...??

Aoki : Ah well, i can't it's raining.....

Cody : Oh, i forgot. Then i should wait till the rain stops.

Aoki : mm ( heads to his room to study )

Cody :  I should call my mom to pick me up ( calls his mom )

Rachel : what's it son...??

Cody : Mom, can you pick me up...??

Rachel : why aren't you going to stay there...??

Cody : No mom, i told you that i will come back afterwards. I didn't bring my car so.....

Rachel : Oh boy, it's raining really hard and didn't you saw the forecast...?? It Says it will rain till midnight. And driving during raining is not safe....

Cody : Really...?? No way....

Rachel : I talked to cherry, she was really happy when she heard that you're going at Aoki's. She told me to tell you to stay there for today. Aoki didn't told you....??

Cody : uh

Rachel : Just stay there and don't cause any trouble. Bye, good night and love you.

Cody : Ah, bye ( hangs up ) Aish..... Whatever but why didn't he told me...?? ( went to Aoki's room ) Hey!!

Aoki : What....??

Cody : Iam stayin here for tonight.

Aoki : Ah

Cody : what...??

Aoki : Well then ( puts his pen down, closes his book, stands up from his chair. He loosens his tie and went close to cody )

Cody : What...??

Aoki : ( Takes of his tie and unbuttoned his shirt ) As you know mom's not here, she won't be coming till sunday and we're alone ( takes off his jacket and threw it on the chair ) So....

Cody : ( Can't think straight. He's close, he took off his jacket, took of his tie and unbuttoned a few buttons of his shirt too ) S... So... So..?? ( nervous )

Aoki : ( cold expression ) So...?? Take of your clothes.

Author : What you waiting for....?? Scroll on to the next chapter.