00

"(Y/N)-Chan! I need you to wash off the grime on my Battle Frankys!" 

Cutty Flam, or I'd like to call him Cutie Flame to tease him, was standing over me as I tried to get a sun tan going. 

"What the hell Cutie Flame! How often are you going to get your stupid battleships dirty!" I yelled at him, annoyed at him constantly using my devil fruit power to wash his inventions. 

As a Logia-type Devil fruit user, I ate the Umi Umi fruit. Apparently it is a cousin of the Mizu Mizu fruit, a power that can control and allow the user to become liquid water. However, my devil fruit power only allows me to control the ocean water and nothing more. My power is only useful when I am surrounded by the ocean. Whenever I'm on land, I'd carry a large, heavy gourd on my back filled with the ocean water to help me fight my battles. 

I never knew my parents. I was informed through Tom, my guardian, that they were pirates and could not "afford" to raise me. They fed me the Umi Umi fruit when I was a freaking baby and decided to leave me here at Water 7. I didn't hold a grudge against them as it seemed like I would've had a tough life living as a pirate child. I'm rather content living here in Water 7 with my guardian family. However, I knew for Franky, he held a grudge for pirates since he was abandoned by his pirate parents. I can't blame him for it. 

"Oi! Franky! Stop bothering (Y/N)-chan and wash your damn ships by yourself!" Iceburg yelled as he knocked Franky's head for his inconsideration. 

"I want to make sure my battleships are ready for anything. Especially towards the government." Franky said with distaste for the government. 

I was only three years old when Tom was put on trial for building the ship that belonged to the Pirate King; Gold D. Roger. I was very young so I couldn't remember much of that trial. However, from what Kokoro, Iceburg and Franky told me, a deal was made to the World Government that Tom would create a train system within the next ten years that would connect Water 7 to other several nearby islands. 

Fourteen years had passed and we successfully released the first Puffing Tom train which brought good business for Water 7. We helped our city rack in more income and Due to the success of Tom's promise, the judicial ship will be arriving soon for his re-trial. Something the three of us aren't looking forward to. It just so happens to be falling under my 18th birthday. 

"I don't like the sound of that Cutie Flame. Sounds like you're going to cause us trouble." I said as I got up from my lounge chair and made my way towards his battle ships. 

"Wait are you seriously going to clean his stupid ships!?" Iceburg protested. 

I turned around and winked towards him. "Don't worry Ice-bar. It's just cleaning!" I gave him my cheesy grin and held up a peace sign towards him. 

 "Alright! That's more like it!" Franky shouted as he proceed to follow behind me. 

As Franky and I were walking across the ship yard, we noticed Tom making his way to where Iceburg was to help him finish ship building. 

"My my, where are you two going?" Tom asked as he pat my head. 

"Going to help Cutie Flame clean his battleships as usual." I said, flashing another grin. 

Tom let out his signature laugh and slapped his stomach. "Of course. Why am I not surprised. Don't work too hard now okay (Y/N)?" 

"Don't worry Tom! (Y/N)-chan may be 17 years old right now but once her birthday comes in a few days, she'll be ready as a full fledged adult to become a real shipwright just like us!" Franky said as he made one of his corny poses.