"What seems to be the matter (Y/N)?" Blueno asked as he filled up another round of alcohol for me. 

Blueno recently moved to Water-7 after last year's Aqua Laguna and opened up "Blueno's Bar" which became a popular location for citizens around. It even became a 'go-to' spot for Galley-La and the foremen crew. Unfortunately, this is also where I see Paulie engage in his gambling habit and often pursued by debt collectors. 

"I'm just troubled by something. Something I can't seem to decided." I said as I chugged the new batch of drinks Blueno served me. 

"What would that be?" He asked, taking my empty glass away, a clear sign of him telling me I drank too much. 

"I *hic* want to tell Ice-bar that I plan to *hic* go on a two year voyage in the sea *hic*" 

"What!? (Y/N)-chan plans on travelling!?" 

I turned around to be greeted by the cyborg Franky as he takes a seat next to me and take out three empty cola bottles from his chest. "Fill em up Blueno" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

My heavy eyes opened as I was greeted by the dim sun light. I sat up on the unfamiliar bed to see that I slept on Iceburg's bed. 

"How did I...." 

"You're finally awake." I heard Kalifa say as she entered through the door. 

"Oh, Kalifa. Where's Ice-bar?" 

"He's talking to Paulie and the rest of the foremen right now." She said as she stood next to the bed. "Are you feeling okay?" 

She handed me my clothes back as I quickly put them on. "I'm okay. Thanks for asking. How did I end up on Ice-bars bed? I don't remember what happened last night." 

I remember stopping last night's Aqua Laguna and passing out in Lucci's arms. HOLY SHIT I PASSED OUT IN LUCCI'S ARMS. 

My face immediately heated up at the thought of it and I believe Kalifa noticed. She cleared her throat and fidget her glasses. 

"Lucci brought you back here. The Mayor told him to bring you here to let you rest. Paulie still called you shameless for letting Lucci carry you looking like that. I told him it was sexual harrassment." 

I couldn't help but to laugh at what she said. "Of course Paulie would still call me shameless even when I'm unconscious." 

"And by the way, you were actually sleeping for three days." She added. 

"THREE DAY!?" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THREE DAYS!?" I shouted

"The Mayor had the doctor come in to check up on you. Nothing serious. He only said you exerted too much energy from this year's Aqua Laguna. That was all. You just needed rest." 

I let out a big sigh after hearing that. "Well that's a relief." 

"I will go and inform the Mayor that you are up." Kalifa said as she made her way towards the door. "Also, while you were in your three day coma, there was a man who showed up to our doors looking for the Mayor. He claimed to be someone under the name of 'Cutty Flam' but was turned away by Iceburg. I thought you should at least know since it seemed like the Mayor knows something about it." 

With that, Kalifa left the bedroom and I sat there, eyes wide in shock. 

Did she just say Cutty Flam? There's no way...he's dead. How can someone come here claiming to be Franky? That has to be some kind of joke right?