For four years I grieved over the loss of Tom and Franky. It was only me, Kokoro, Yokozuna and Iceburg left in the family. 

During these four years, Iceburg became well known among the civilians of Water-7 that they deemed him to be Mayor of the city. This eventually led to him creating the Galley-La Shipwright organization dedicated to building ships for citizens, pirates and the World Government. I didn't agree with Iceburg working on jobs for the government. 

Especially with what they did to Tom and Franky. I can never forgive them for it. But, Iceburg told me to trust him and that is what I'll do. I trust and respect my brother. 

As our organization grew, Iceburg hired Paulie as his Vice-President. Paulie was someone we met shortly after the incident and he stood by us the entire way. He became one of our close friend and is most loyal to Iceburg. 

Later down the line, Iceburg hired more people in our organization. There were Kaku, Tilestone, Lulu, and Rob Lucci who along with Paulie are deemed as the five foremen of Dock One at Galley-La. He even hired a woman named Kalifa as his secretary whom I grew to really like as it was nice to have another girl my age to talk to. 

I too work alongside the five foremen in Dock One to help them power wash the ships and clean things up using my devil fruit powers. We even have to fight some pirates from time to time since they can be real scummy about our services. Our reputation as Galley-La has gotten pretty popular and we are well liked by the citizens of Water-7. As Iceburg's "sister", some citizens decided to call me a 'Princess' or 'Water-7's savior' as I was asked to protect the city every Aqua Laguna. 

Of course, my Umi Umi power gives me a slight advantage to control the flood that comes into the lower region of Water-7. Luckily, I've been able to prevent major damages to the city foundation and repairs aren't that difficult every year. 

However, this year's Aqua Laguna was slightly difficult. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N)-chan" Iceburg called out to me with Kalifa by his side. "Are you sure you can handle it on your own? I can have Paulie assist you." 

Everyone else was standing at a distance, listening in to our conversation too. "Don't worry about me Ice-bar. You know me. I'm well capable of controlling the ocean. Aqua Laguna is nothing to me." 

I could sense the concern in his eyes. I know he's worried about me potentially drowning if I get submerged by the flood since Devil fruit users lose the ability to swim. 

"You sure you don't want any of us to keep you company?" Paulie asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Maybe I can have Kaku or Lucci assist you instead." 

My eyes shifted towards Lucci's direction and I see him staring right at me. I immediately looked away and feel my face flushing like crazy. Fuck I made eye contact with Lucci....

I remembered when I first laid eyes on Lucci, our sawyer and bolt specialist, after he was introduced along side Kaku and Kalifa, I found him to be a very attractive man. He's a tall, slim, muscular man with arched eyebrows and a really nice goatee. He always wore his brown, suspender trousers with a white tank top that shows off his tattoos on each arm. And then there's his hair, he has beautiful shoulder length wavy black hair covered by a top hat. He also always have Hattori, the white pigeon, sitting on his right shoulder which I find it to be the cutest thing ever.

"I-I'm okay Paulie. Like I said-" I started undressing myself to reveal my bikini top and shorts in front of everyone and tossed my clothes on Iceburg's table. "I can handle things on my own."