03.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘪𝘳𝘭

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘤𝘺, 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘯'
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘣𝘢𝘯, 𝘥𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘨𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸

﹒⪩⪨﹒

The bass of Drowning flows throughout Georgia's bedroom as she does her makeup

The bass of Drowning flows throughout Georgia's bedroom as she does her makeup. She sings along quietly, applying a layer of shimmering eyeshadow to her lids followed by liner. When she's happy with how her face looks she stands from the floor and moves to her closet.

Her and Liv have been invited to a frat party thrown by some of the guys on the team and both were currently getting ready. By now everything in their apartment was unpacked, making the process a whole lot easier. Georgia hums as she looks through her clothes, frustrated that she has no idea what to wear. Her hands sort through her skirts, none of which are really jumping out at her. Maybe she should wear jeans? No, she thinks, she is definitely feeling like it's a skirt kind of night.

Multiple minutes and breakdowns about outfits later, and she's ready. She looks at herself in the mirror, smoothing down her mini skirt and readjusting the straps of her top. Her hair is in soft waves, cascading down her back. Her makeup looks relatively light and her outfit perfectly compliments her body. She looks good and she knows it.

Liv suggests having a few shots to prepare before they leave, so they crack open a bottle of tequila. The alcohol burns the back of her throat as it goes down, her eyes clenching closed as she adjusts to the taste. She shakes her head, as if that will somehow help get rid of the taste as they finish the last two they each have.