27.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘪𝘳𝘭

﹒⪩⪨﹒

thank you guys so much for 20k reads! i appreciate you all! this chapter is dedicated to some of the people who i want to thank for their continuous support 🩷:

-stellascupid camleclerc lilacdaisiez maewrites29 oliviaaaxoxoxo sadiesinkshoe starjely fieldfrolicker redcuuuppp sosrejects dilfySIvt sinfuIkisses yeeeeeest itz_your_moms Tilly1391 tr1ppy_ 

ily guys!

A snow storm hit Vancouver and the surrounding cities

A snow storm hit Vancouver and the surrounding cities. The wind picked up, blowing through the streets and pulling everything in it's tracks with it. What was once light snow dotted along the sidewalk, is now replaced with snow so high it's become hard to walk through. Georgia arrived back at Quinn's apartment a few hours earlier, when the storm was just starting to pick up. No one in the city was expecting it, meaning no preparations had been put in place. The delays in traffic had already began before she and Alice had made their way back through the city, being caught up at numerous red lights for what felt like hours. But now it is really starting to pick up. Heavy snow fall can be seen hitting the ground below as she stares out of her bedroom window. She left the two guys to hang out, having just got off a facetime call with Marla and Liv. She kept her phone in hand, constantly checking the local news sites. Her flight is set to depart tomorrow morning, Georgia specifically picking the earliest one to fit in more time over the holidays with her family despite hating morning flights. She paces the bedroom anxiously, hoping and praying to not see the one notification she feels is inevitable. At roughly 10pm, after refreshing her emails for what felt like the tenth time in the past hour, it pops up on her screen. The one confirmation she didn't want to receive.