11.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘪𝘳𝘭 & 𝘪𝘨

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩,
𝘪 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦

﹒⪩⪨﹒

As Georgia slowly opens her eyes, she's met with a pounding headache and queasy stomach

As Georgia slowly opens her eyes, she's met with a pounding headache and queasy stomach. She doesn't know what time it is but what she does know is that the light coming through her blinds is far too bright.  The sunlight filtering through feels like a spotlight aimed directly at her throbbing temples. She groans, sitting up in her bed as the room around her begins to spin, immediately forcing her back to her pillow. A small groan sounds from beside her. Turning her head she sees Marla passed out to her right and Liv sleeping at the bottom of the bed. She doesn't recall them getting home— but then again, she also doesn't recall anything from last night.

She wishes she could rewind time and make better choices as the pain in her head grows, the dullness of the ache driving her insane. After spending a few minutes staring at the ceiling, hoping the room would steady itself, she climbs her way out of bed. She's still wearing her dress from the night before, the stench of alcohol soaked into it. She reaches for an oversized hoodie and a pair of sweats to change into, wanting nothing more than to be comfy right now.

Marla and Liv are still passed out as she groggily makes her way out of her bedroom and into the kitchen. Advil and water are about as much of a breakfast she can stomach for the time being, knowing if she even dared to eat something it would immediately come back up. Some would assume that given how badly Georgia gets hangovers that she would be inclined to not drink so much. But that's wishful thinking.