25.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘪𝘳𝘭 & 𝘪𝘨

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴
𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘺
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

﹒⪩⪨﹒

Quinn's apartment is big

Quinn's apartment is big. When he had told her he had the space for her to stay, he really had meant it. It shouldn't surprise her, but it does. One wall is almost entirely windows from floor to ceiling. The main living space is open plan, with the kitchen overlooking the whole thing. The walls are a crisp and clean white, only making the space look even bigger. Despite it being so spacious, the apartment has a warm feeling to it. Small details dotted around show his personality, adding to the vibe of the over all space.

The couch is near the windows, facing towards a television that's hung on the wall. Although it's Christmas, Georgia can't help but notice the lack of decorations. It makes sense, though, given he probably spends most of his time on the road. Luke leaves his suitcase at the door, kicking off his sneakers and immediately making his way in. It's pretty clear he's been here before, his behaviour showing how comfortable he is. It's a contrast to Georgia who stands near the entrance, her hand still holding onto the handle of her suitcase.

Quinn seems to notice, laughing to himself as he heads over go the fridge to grab himself a drink. "Are you gonna come in?" He asks, leaning lightly on the entrance wall.