05.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘪𝘳𝘭 & 𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘪 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘵
𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦

﹒⪩⪨﹒

Hockey culture is massive in Canada and the Fantilli siblings were definitely no strangers to it

Hockey culture is massive in Canada and the Fantilli siblings were definitely no strangers to it. All three of them grew up playing together; most days were spent playing pond hockey in the freezing cold temperatures, playing until their fingers were frozen cold. Some days their mother had to force them off the rink, worried that they would get sick if they stayed out there any longer. Their parents were supportive of any sport they wanted to play, encouraging them to try out a range of things. But ultimately, all three of them found a passion and love for hockey. That passion was definitely still very apparent to this day and it's one of the reasons Georgia feels an overwhelming sense of pride as she watches both her brothers in their debut game at Michigan.

They were both so talented that it amazes her. They are definitely both going to have long and successful careers, she just knows it. She may bully them sometimes but she was always, always incredibly proud of them.

The arena is full with students sporting yellow and blue in support of the Wolverines, all loudly cheering as the players get into their positions. The first face-off is won by the opposing team, Windsor, but her home team quickly recover. She records as many videos as she can from the stands for her parents, promising them she would send them once the game ended. Her nerves are high as she watches each of her brothers take their shifts, trying her best to focus her attention on both of them equally. She subconsciously fiddles with her sweater, trying not to even blink incase she misses something.