PLEASE read <3

Hey guys! Sorry that this isn't an update for the story :( I promise I'm working on the next chapter rn. But I wanted to hear some of your opinions before I go ahead and write a full draft.

Currently things with this book are at an awkward stage and I'm sure some of you have noticed I have been updating less frequently. There's a few reasons for this, but one of the main ones is that I'm not entirely sure where to go from here. I have a lot of ideas (and dont worry, im NOT discontinuing this book) but I don't really like where we are with Georgia and Quinn's story at the moment.

So, that leads me to this question: would you guys mind if I skipped ahead a couple of months with the storyline?

Maybe I seem dramatic making this post just to ask that but I really do value your opinions. Seriously, you guys have no idea how much you mean to me and this book!

With that being said, please please please can you voice your opinion on my suggestion? It would mean a lot to know how you guys would feel about this!

psa: the jump ahead wont be sudden. I will of course write in anything that has happened during the missed months for Georgia that I feel is necessary <3

Thank you for reading this and I anticipate reading your thoughts!

- Han 🎀