⋆ ˚。⋆౨ৎ˚

(𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, it's important..)

𝗧𝗪: stalking, smut, dark romance.. and a lot of more thing's that will equal this story. A few chapters of this story will be... rough and hard.

(𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗼, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘀, 𝗶 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆)

This is a dark romance story, and do not expect my characters to be nice. This is a dark story and a TOM RIDDLE one.

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: Please remember that this is a work of fiction and should not be romanticized. In real life, stalking is a serious crime and should never be condoned. This isn't something to see up to. but I'm gonna write it otherwise since you wanted a longer story of it.

𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: And please do not copy my work. The plot of this book is made by me, which equal Lavender Addams and the storyline.

Please don't not be very critical of my work. This is my first time ever writing a Wattpad story, so please be a little sympathetic. You can point out my mistakes ofcourse, since I do want to be able to write even better than I am now. And just so you all know, English isn't my first language. But be friendly.

I do not appreciate comments about other fanfics or story's unless you aren't recommending any fanfic.(This is my storyline, which also include the characters, and I've laid much effort and time in creating them. So please do not compare them to other characters)

Characters are aged up for the 5th year, which means that Tom and Lavender is 18 years old (this equals the rest of the cast).

And to you as a reader, do NOT spoil this plot to anyone in the comments, this story is filled with plot twists. So I would love if you guys are friendly to each others <3

⋆ ˚。⋆౨ৎ˚

In the chilling depths of the wizard school Hogwarts, where secrets lurk in every shadow, a tempestuous tale of dark romance unfolds. "Eternal seduction" delves into the obsession of that addams girl.

As the lines between admiration and obsession blur, Tom embarks on a relentless pursuit of Lavender's heart. He infiltrates her life, leaving cryptic messages and unsettling gifts that escalate in intensity. Lavender's initial fear gives way to a twisted fascination, drawing her deeper into Tom's web of desire.

𝘓𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘴 a free spirit animal, filled with nothing else than lights. Has just like the riddle boy lived a childhood at orphanage. She carries the weight of a tragic past, but that hasn't changed her passion and love for the world. Throughout the 5th year at Hogwarts Lavender notice that something is haunting her, she believes it's her spirit parents. But those thoughts goes away once she receive boquettes and weird sms from an unknown person:  Tom, a talented and enigmatic man with a dark obsession.

𝘛𝘰𝘮 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 seems like any others like a normal student. Hes well known as the Smart, intelligent and talented student, but despite the good reputations, he has a childhood he can't escape from. He's a devil blessed with the face of an angel.

Caught in a dangerous dance of power and control,
Lavender must confront her own self and decide whether to succumb to Tom's seductive allure or fight for her freedom. As the boundaries between love and obsession shatter, the consequences become increasingly dire, leaving both Lavender and Tom teetering on the edge of sanity...

                                       ⋆ ˚。⋆౨ৎ˚
___________________________________

                                        {𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁}

𝗧𝗼𝗺 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲: 𝘈 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭..

𝗟𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀: 𝘈 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭, 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄:

(The rest of the Harry Potter cast looks like themselves)

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: of course you're free to imagine the characters how you want them to look and be, but this is how I see them, and how I will describe them.

___

Follow me on TikTok, veeditsszz. (i'll drop some edits related to this story and updates..)

Now, enjoy <3