𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯: 𝘖𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘜𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘥.

(𝘛𝘰𝘮)

Coming back to hogwarts has been an honor as usual. Both on the study side, but above all for Lavender. Lavender Addams has been living inside my mind for the past 2 years..

My infatuation with Lavender had blossomed from a distance, fueled by my insatiable hunger for power and control. I had watched her every move, meticulously studying her routines and habits, like a predator stalking its prey. Lavender, oblivious to the danger lurking in the depths of my twisted mind, went about her daily life, unknowingly becoming entangled in my web.

The dark corners of my lair were adorned with countless photographs of Lavender, each one meticulously captured. I would spend hours studying her features, memorizing every delicate curve of her face, every strand of her vibrant hair. To me she was perfect.

As the days turned into weeks, my obsession grew more intense, bordering on madness. I began to infiltrate Lavenders life, leaving subtle traces of my presence. A boquette of her favorite flowers, and the text message i sent her that night. Each gesture was a calculated move, designed to instill fear and confusion, while further solidifying my control over her.

Lavender, unaware of the danger that lurked in the shadows, began to feel a sense of unease. She would catch glimpses of a figure lingering in the distance, a pair of piercing eyes watching her every move. Paranoia consumed her, and sleep became a distant memory as she felt the weight of my presence closing in.

One fateful evening, as the rain poured relentlessly outside, lavender found herself alone in her dorm. The sound of footsteps echoed through the hallway, growing louder with each passing second. Panic gripped her heart as she realized she was no longer safe. The door creaked open, but just in time i managed to hide behind a pole down the hall.

A sinister smile played upon my lips as i watched the scariness's take over her body, my eyes are gleaming with a mixture of obsession and madness.

The realization of Tom's true intentions hit Lavender with a wave of terror. She was trapped, a pawn in his twisted game of power and control. As the room filled with an eerie silence, the darkness enveloped them both, sealing their paths together in a macabre dance of obsession and despair.

~

The way she looked at me that day in potion class, with those piercing green eyes filled with a mix of fear and desire, it sent shivers down my spine. But beneath her beauty lies a darkness that I can sense lurking just beneath the surface. There's something about her that I can't quite put my finger on, something that sets off alarm bells in the back of my mind but at the same time want me to know every single acknowledgment about her.

As i walked into slytherin's common room. I spotted the only person I didn't want to see, lavender. Besides her Draco, Theodore and Valerie. And a bunch of other slytherin's playing spin the bottle.

"Look who's finally being sociable" draco said, I looked at him with a straight face before taking a seat at the black leather sofa.

As I saw her green eyes look up, meeting mine. something inside me burned. She looked so beautiful and I wish I just could tell her that.

"You in?" Theodore asks. I nodded by his question and here we go.

Theodore spins the bottle and ofcourse it stops at me. Everyone looks at me, with their pathetic little faces.

"The person the bottle stops on, has to give Tom a kiss" Draco spitted out, Theodore laughed by the question. Ofcourse I was the one responsible for this one.

As Theodore spun the bottle, I felt how my fingers started to burn.

And when the bottle stops, the only thing I meet where the pair of green eyes I could stare into forever. Lavender's.

I noticed her getting nervous, her eyes moved everywhere searching for her words, and as much as I just wanted to rip off every single clothing on her body and fuck her until she can't walk straight, I didn't push her.

"I'm out" lavender said. Before standing up, giving the group a last glance before she was gone..

"What a pussy" one of the girls said, making my inner self burn in a way i couldn't describe. It was like the devil was sent to life inside me by her words.
I clenched my jaw so hard that I almost felt like it could broke.

Everyone around the table gave me a strange look, almost jokingly. I looked at them all before I raised myself from the sofa, and walked out of the common room.

I walked so determined, and fast that I didn't even realize that I walked into someone.

"Hey" a familiar voice said.

As I turned around, I meet the same green eyes as I meet just a few minutes before. Lavender.

"Watch were you are going" I spitted out.

"Same for you" she spitted out back.

A uncomfortable silence were set between us. I didn't say a word and neither did she.

"Sorry for walking out" she said.

It took me a few seconds to figure out what she was talking about. But then it clicked.

"Don't be sorry, I didn't wanna kiss you either" I said as a small grin appeared on my face. 𝘐𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳..

She looked at me, with a so pissed look that if looks could kill, I'll be 6 feet under by this second.

"How could you be so arrogant and mean?" She started. "I have never spoken a word to you, and you act like a dickhead" she added.

Gosh I love it when she is angry.

"Don't call me those words, and perhaps about that. I'm not searching for freinds" I said before I gave her a quick glare and walked away.

It's hard playing off this, when all I wanted to do was pushing her trough the wall and make her scream my name so the whole school could hear. But I know I couldn't. I had to make sure she dosent know a single thing about what I'm up to..

𝘛𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵....

_______

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: I struggled really bad with this chapter, since I found it hard to capture his thoughts exactly. And I know I'm probably gonna get a bunch of hate for not capturing it exactly, but I've tried. This is short, and tbh I'm not super proud over this chapter but we're moving.....

(Please remember that this is a work of fiction and should not be romanticized. In real life, stalking is a serious crime and should never be condoned!!!!)

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮, 𝘷𝘦 <3