𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱: 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺.

(𝘓𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳)

It's been almost 3 months since school started, and i would lie if i said that Things haven't changed since then.

Draco and Val are officially a couple. Of course I am happy for her, they are perfect for each other. But the one thing I miss is our friendship, our contact has deteriorated drastically. There was no question of daily meetings, or no talks during class. It was not like we had an argument that made us separated, it was her spending more time with him, and I totally understand her. But I miss her.

The moon hung low in the night sky, casting an eerie glow over the deserted of hogwarts. In the library, I sat alone at a corner table, sipping my water bottle and were lost in my own thoughts.

A sudden gust of wind rattled the library's windows, causing me to look up from my book. A tall figure appeared in the doorway. His sharp features were shadowed by the darkness, his piercing eyes glinting with an unknown secret. Our eyes meet.

Tom riddle. And in that instant, I felt a shiver of annoyance. He exuded an aura of annoyance and mysterious. Without a word, he made his way towards a table on the other side of the library.

Tom has allways been a good student, and he is allways staying up late to study. Sometime I wonder if he ever sleeps. He is allways around at night, if not in the library, hes in the Common room.

I changed the page in my book as I continued to read the book infront of me. But it didn't take long before I got interrupted. My phone buzzed, a gasp of fear slightly grew inside me. I picked up the phone, unlocked it. I  looked in my message box and clicked on the number at the top.

"you look beautiful" A unknown number wrote.

With my phone still in my hand, I felt how my body tensed up and fear only grew more and more inside me.

I looked over to the boy at the other side of the room.
But just like before, he sat there in silence, reading. I sighed. I looked over to Tom, servel times before I managed to pull myself up from the chair.

I walked over to his table. And when I arrived by his table. he looked up, meeting my eyes. A slight of nervousness flushed trough my body the second our eyes meet.

"Excuse me" I questioned.

He looked at me with the slightest hint of annoyance, as usual. Am I surprised? No of course not.

"Do you know uhm this handwriting?" I nervously asked before handing him the same letter I showed Val. Tom studied the letter carefully as a small grin appeared on his face.

"No"

His words made me sigh.

"Why are you asking me?" Tom asked.

"Because I need to know, and my friends don't know" I started "Now when you were here, I thought I could ask you"

He looked at me with a playful expression on his face, almost like he find this funny. Which I didn't get at all. He's a creep, but I already knew that.

"Why do you need to know?" He asked.

Thousands of thoughts flushed trough my mind by this point. Maybe if I acted politely and harmless towards him, he would be the same back.