𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴: 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦.

(𝘓𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳)

"how did the test go?"

I turned to the side, easily startled by the sudden sound of a voice. Once I closed the door of my locker, i noticed Val. I offered her a small smile.

I've studied very well for this test, but i was still so nervous and anxious about it. It was hard, and a few questions were so hard captured.

"Good I hope" I said. "And you?"

She answers, and by that we both started walking in the great hall again. She asked a few questions, that I either "hum"or nodded as an answer.

"You wanna hang out?" Val asked.

"I don't feel so well, I need some rest" I said as I gave her a tiered smile.

"Come here" she said before pulling me in her arms, and hugged me.

I was the one to end the hug.

"Maybe tomorrow" I said.

A small smile appeared on her face, as we both began to walk again. She followed me to my dorm and said goodbye, before she continued to walk to her dorm.

Once I closed my door, I sighed out in relief. I placed my belongings on my desk, changed into something more comfortable, before i walked over and laid down in my bed. As i laid down, thousands of thoughts flooded my mind.

A week has gone by since Tom was in my dorm, and I have not thought of anything else than what happend that night. Everything has been a little weird inside my head this past week. Not just because of the kiss, but also the fact that Val might found out, and the fact that someone else on the school founds out about it. But, since a week has gone by, and no one has suspended anything, or even mentioned it. Nothing happened right?

I'd be lying to you if I said I didn't think it was weird that he kissed me. It wasnt something I expected to happen, but it did and I don't know what to feel about it. He is mysterious and thats makes me want to know more. It something about him that just makes me want him, in what way, I don't know. And I'm scared of what he does to me. He's a bad person and I should not be around him.

~

With a small bag in my hand, I walked inside an old building. A building I've never seen before. The walls were covered in dust and I could hear kids all over the place.

"Lavender Addams" an old lady said as she walked up to me, she looked at me with a small smile before she kneeled down, to be the same height as me.

"I'm Elena" she said. "Welcome to your new home here at heaven's orphange". I looked at the old lady.
My new home. I didn't understand.

"Do you want to see your new room?" She asked. I looked down, before I shaked my head as an answer to her question. She looked down, before she grabbed both my hands and offers me a small smile.

"Why?" She asked patiently.

"I want to go home" I said before a small tear started to trail down my cheeks. "I don't want to be here".

"Honey, I know you maybe dont want this, but i promise you, you will enjoy it here" she said, still with that smile on her face. That lady loves to smile.

Tears was running down my cheeks, warm ones. Those tears that burned on your cheeks.

"But I don't want to be here—" I screamed, and that's when I felt how my voice almost choked on my throat.

I jolted awake, cold sweat drenched over me, and my heart racing inside my chest. The nightmare I've experienced so many times over those years, and leaves me in the same pain every time. The day I didn't want to remember, the day I got sent to the orphanage for the first time. The day I got to realize that it wasn't just a rumor or some made up story that my parents were dead. It was all true.

As I struggled to regain my breath, and composure. I noticed a black silhouette standing in the doorframe. The moonlight casted a glow trough the small window, I could indentify the person. It was Tom.

"Are you okey?" He asked as I heard the genuine worries in his voice.

I nodded as a response, still with my voice caught in my throat. He looked at me for a few seconds, before he walked over to me and took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"You were in pain" he murmured. "I heard your cries and.." he paused for a moment. "I heard everything" he said.

With tears storming down my cheeks, I offered him a weak smile.

"I'm okey" I said so low that I almost couldn't hear it myself. Tom then took me in his arms, hugged me and pulled me so close to him.

"It'll be alright" he said "you don't have to explain now, take your time". he said as he pulled me even closer to his arms. I didn't say anything for the last few minutes, I just enjoyed the comfort.

This nightmare has been haunting my life for as long as I could remember, and how many times I even have it, it still leaves me in the same pain every time.

"I dreamed of the day I got sent to the orphanage. It was the worst day of my life" I began.

"I've had this nightmare, for as long as I could remember, and it still haunts me, with not just the memory but with the same pain as it always does".

"And I can't get rid of it, how much I even try. It never disappears" I let out a sigh, before I met Tom's eyes again.

Tom gazed at me, seemingly able to discern every emotion and thought within me. He gently reached out, his hand cradling my cheeks, and tenderly wiped away the tears streaming down my face with his thumbs.

I had never exchanged a single word with him until this year. He had always been so unkind, not only to me but to everyone. I can't help but wonder why he is now showing such care and affection towards me. And my biggest question is, where is the monster everyone is talking about?

"You need sleep, angel" he said in a soft tone.

"I can't, not after this".

"I'll stay with you, and I'm not going until you tell me to" he said as he looked at me with the most honest look on his face.

Tom slid under the blanket next to me and then pulled me in close to him. He began lightly scratching my arm, providing me with comfort.

Receiving this kind of comfort is everything I've needed in my life, but coming from Tom Riddle, I never thought or even imagined it. Please Tom, I beg you. You have to stop being nice to me..

And then, right there. I feel asleep, in his arms. safe.

                                           _____

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: shorter chapter, but i hope you guys liked it.. I struggled so bad with this one, but I hope y'all understood it anyway <3

(Please remember that this is a work of fiction and should not be romanticized. In real life, stalking is a serious crime and should never be condoned!!!!)

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮, 𝘷𝘦 <3