𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳: 𝘋𝘰𝘳𝘮.

(𝘛𝘰𝘮)

After the Yule ball, I've been distant and tried to avoid Lavender (at least tried). That night was a one time thing, and I don't want her to think I'm kind towards her, how much I even want to. I can't show my soft side, not yet. Ive continued to watch her from a far, and sent those red roses that she loves.

The sun glistered over Hogwarts. I walked down the hall, heading to my first lesson of the day. Defence against the dark arts (dada).

As I arrived in the classroom, it didn't take long for Professor Snape to announce. The lesson began, but I noticed one thing. Lavender was missing. Even tho I was sitting at the very front, I noticed her empty chair in my corner eye.

As we've got our instructions, everyone started moving and small talked. As I opend the book infront of me, I snapped out of my own thoughts as I accidentally over heard Valerie talk to Draco.

"Where's lavender?" Draco asked.

"She is sick, she's in the hospital wing" Acid filled my veins as she finished that sentence. Lavender was sick.

For the whole lesson, I couldn't focus. The only thing kept in my mind was lavender. What had happened to her, was it just a flue or was she seriously sick. The more I thought and analyzed about it, more worried I got. What the fuck is going on with me.

My thoughts snapped to reality, when Professor Snape told us the lesson was over. I grabbed my belongings before I quickly walked out of the classroom. Once I arrived at my dorm, I laid my belongings in my drawer as usual. 

~

A few hours later, I was walking in the hallway before I arrived in the common room. I faced a empty room, before I noticed Valerie sitting by the fireplace, reading.

I walked inside the room, before I sat down on the black leather sofa nearby the fireplace.

"Riddle" she called.

"Grimshaw" i said.

Thousands of thoughts flushed through my mind, and all I could think about was lavender. I still haven't seen her.

"Aren't you with lavender?" I asked her.

"She's ill" she said as she changed the chapter in her book before she meet my eyes. I knew what I had to do. I raised myself from the sofa, and said goodnight to the red haired girl, before I walked out of the common room.

A few minutes later, I was outside lavender's dorm.
It took me a while before I managed to knock, but as I do. The door opend just a few seconds later. Infront of me, lavender now stood.

"Tom?" She asked confused, burrowing her eyebrows by my presence.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"It could've been better" she said as a small chuckle left her mouth.

"I just wanted to ask how you were doing, get well" I gave her a small smile before I turned around again, and started walking.

"Tom?" She asked from behind, and by that. I turned around and looked at her.

"I need some company" she said as she opend the door a little more, making space for me to come inside. I gave her a small smile before I walked inside her dorm.

Once I walked inside, the first thing I noticed was the red rose that were laying on her desk. The rose I placed by her door yesterday.

"Don't mind the mess" she said as she walked over to her bed and took a seat.

A few minutes off silence followed.

"Thank you for helping me at the Yule ball" she said.

Acid filled my veins as she finished that sentence. I looked at her and realization filled my whole body. She remembered.

"Well don't expect it to happen again" I added.

"Don't be so arrogant, riddle" she said. "At least take a thank you to your heart".

"Well you never fail to annoy me, lavender" I said with a teasing grin. A huff left her lips before she walked over and swatted my arm, playfully.

"Oh don't flatter yourself, riddle" she stated before she now was standing infront of me. Inches apart.

A few seconds of silence followed, and the only thing that was heard, was the pouring rain outside.

My eyes were fully on lavender's, and has been for the last few minutes. I moved my eyes away from any other part of her beautiful face, to look down at her body quickly. Her perfectly body was sending me away from reality.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵..

"Why did you come?" She asked.

"I overheard Valerie and Draco in class" I quickly said before my eyes moved back to hers. "They said you were ill" I stated. She lifted her head slightly, as her lips curved into small smile. That fucking smile, I swear it will be the death of me.

Her eyes lightened up before she opend her mouth, to say something. But I did the only thing that came to my mind, I kissed her. No words could point out for how long I've waited for this moment, or craved for this moment.

I carefully placed my hands around her waist, pulling her even closer to me. The kiss was so soft and gentle, it almost felt like our lips would melt by any second.

She was the one pulling away, and the second she did, our eyes meet again. A few seconds of silence unfolded. And I couldn't help, but stare at her, to study her beauty. She was so beautiful.

"i almost start to think you actually like me, riddle" She said.

"you wish, angel" i said as my lips curved into a playful smirk, before I noticed her lightly pink cheeks.

After a few hours of small talking, and studying. i was now sitting in my dorm again.

Shes drivning me crazy, and im afraid that if this girl uses any sort of kind word to me, or even the word please. I would not be able to resist or even think twice..

She's mine, from this point on. If any other man touch or even look at her in the wrong way. I swear to god, i will kill them. I'm pretty sure my wand will look good pressed against their faces..

_____

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: their first kiss, and a much more obsessed Tom than before. I don't like this chapter tbh, I struggled really bad with it. But we're moving.,

(Please remember that this is a work of fiction and should not be romanticized. In real life, stalking is a serious crime and should never be condoned!!!!)

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘷𝘦<3